Join our server on Discord

Red Rover and Proofreading and requests
Red Rover has come to one inescapable conclusion. I totaly suck at proofreading. It takes me longer to proofread a lemon to write one, and it still sucks. So I've come up with an idea. I did this with my previous proofreaders, so I will do it with others.

Proofread 10 of my lemons up on the DaD, and I will do any request that I would normally do. (Which is anything excpet yaoi, scat and incest). This will even include lemons for other series provided i have a passing knowledge like Pokemon, Star fox adventures, Sonic the Hedge hog, etc.

I will assign lemon to whomever wants in. Longer lemons will count for more, something like Legacy of the Vampire would count for 5 lemons. These requests will take precedant over normal requests, which end up taking months and months. A request now will be done in a week. These lemons must be proofread well though, more than running grammar check and spell check though. I will accept the lemons in html format over AOL at mrredrover and I will most likely keep a lost here of what lemosn are being proofread and so forth. Feel free to ask any questions.
More than grammar and spell check? What else?

And do the fanfics have to be sent through AOL? What about e-mail?
ThunderEchoes Wrote:More than grammar and spell check? What else?
Well, for example stuff like "Are there serious logic flaws?" (Example: "Lemon is set in the Tamers universe, Tamers return from the Digital World to fight the D-Reaper in Tokyo, and LEOMON says...") is something a good proofreader should pay attention to. I know from personal experience that this can be HARD, especially in a larger series. ^^;;;

I'd love to proofread for you (to push my own pseudo-request up in the queue *G*), but I'm maxed out right now. Sorry, but maybe later. :D
I usually count those as grammar mistakes. Anyway, I might try proofreading a few fanfics tomorrow...
...Well, I would have to read some of them all over again... but I'll try (seeing as you did hire me as a spellchecker)
I never had a proofreader, no wonder I suck so much with my lemons :(
Red, I'd be way more than happy to proof read for you! 8) :D :o
Hehe glad to have some responce. And War I need you tp prrofread as swell of course, but I want all my old lemons proofread as well and that is a huge job.

I need Fated Circle proof read. 1-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39 if anyone wants a section just say here :).
Can I proofread the first ten chapters?
Red you are lucky that you got Thunder as a proofreader. She tries to pick bones out of an egg, so your lemons will come out FLAWLESS (and boneless) lol. Good luck to all you proofreaders out there. :)

**Everyone, see what I meant about the perfect pair?**