Join our server on Discord

In "my" own place now...
Well, it is an apartment, and I've had it for a two weeks, but I'm fairly moved in now with a few necessities and a few not. It's out in pines, so there is little much of anything else besides trees. I can hear the neighbor playing his radio every so often, but it is barely noticeable.

I can't say much for the Landlord. I'll assume he didn't expect such a response on his posts on the web (his son did it after all), and thus some of the fixes were not done yet. Well really, it's two things. On one, the major project, is progressing but slowly. The second, minor, hasn't been touched yet as far as I can tell. I may start start putting the pressure on.

I don't have comcast, for the internet, so I'm using Verizon's wireless broadband. I think it's slightly slower than comcast, but it is good enough for me so far. The only other options were dial-up and satellite. Dial-up is a bit too slow for my tastes, and my neighbor advised me against satellite and suggested me this. The major blow is that I am stuck with a 5 gig limit download. My bedroom is a dead spot, but it does work in my kitchen. I'm not sure about my living "space," but it should be okay since my cell works there(not quite large enough to call it a living room).

The place is about 575 a month plus utilities which is nice, and it is only ten minutes or so from work. The only downside is almost everything else is half an hour or so.

I also have to change my address for about everything since I crossed the county line, but I'll do most of that after the election, I think.
BANCHELOR PARTY! I'll be one of the strippers for you!! (jk of course!)
Have fun in your sweet new...uhh...room...
I thought Verizon wasn't supposed to have dead spots. You should sue them for false advertising. Otherwise, sounds like a nice place.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Congrats on the new living arrangements, I guess. From what you described, it sounds like you've got a place similar to mine. Small, cheap-ish, and out in the sticks.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Glad to hear from you and best of luck to you. Hope things get better for you.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds