Join our server on Discord

Poll: Does anyone wish to join my Ranma 1/2 rp Cursed Springs cursed lives?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
28.57%
2 28.57%
No thank you.
71.43%
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Join my rp?
Na, god-mode evil is cheap, and should only be used in random stuff like what Shadow and I do :3

But in RPs, a good villain is portrayed as smart, active-in-the-background (Like any good plot twister), active-in-the-story, and overall has to have a badass attitude that doesn't exceed cheaply. It's all about balance. And if they are god-modders at first, then it's alright, it's like that in any RPG anyways :3 *Still hates Exdeath from FF V*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-27-2008 01:06 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Heh, I have nerver portrayed myself as a villain, ever. At least not in public!

What are the qualifications of a "Great Villain" anyway? Certainly not God-Mod evilness, right?
I believe if you qualify as a great villain you must have these traits:
1) Ficken amazing appearence without looking TOO gothic/emo.
2) Tactics, a brilliant mind for tactics.
3) Some kind of totally awesome power that can threaten the world in about 6 months.
4) Be stronger than your minions, MUCH stronger.

P.S. Exdeath is EASY if you know his strategy.
I know but I mean when you have to lose the battle on purpose, haha. And my bad! It was FF V <_<
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
So...I take you two wish to be the villians? Nya?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Oh, sorry Salem, busy with other RPs. Also sorry for the slight off topic from my part, but since they had asked what it took to be a cool villain, heh heh, had to share an input. Good luck in getting one though!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Would you happen to know anyone? They'll pretty much be geting free range to do as they please!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The thing is, you'll need someone to be playing the RPG in the first place, or else it'd be pretty weird if I asked someone to act out as a villain in a RP they don't even know in the first place!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...you may have a point there...^_^'...the only problem is that counting myself there are only three people...
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions