Join our server on Discord

Gatomon, The Evil One
Warning: This lemon is rated NC-17 and contains digimon having sex. If you are offended by this turn back now. For the rest of you, enjoy. An A/U to the first season of Digimon.

Gatomon, The Evil One
By Devil Doll

Chapter 1

Lady Gatomon was drinking a glass of wine when Keanu Reeves appeared out of nowhere as he bowed to Lady Gatomon who was still drinking the glass of wine.

Keanu: You called, my lady?

Lady Gatomon: I want you to being each of Digi-Destined alive.

Keanu: As you wish, my lady.

Keanu bowed again before disappearing ag Lady Gatomon laughed evily breaking the glass of wine that was in her left paw.

Lady Gatomon: The Digi-Destined will not know what hit them.

Voice: I know what you mean, Gatomon.

Lady Gatomon turned around to see her husband, Lord Gatomon standing next to her with an smile on his face which made Lady Gatomon smlie. Meanwhile somewhere in a forest, Mimi and Tai who were getting tired from walking which was making Mimi real mad.

Mimi: Are we there yet?

Tai: That's the third time you asked that and you will get the same answer!

Mimi: Hey who's that?

Mimi pointed to someone siting near a tree looking at the shy.

Tai: Let's go talk to him.

Mimi and Tai ran towards the man who turned out to be Keanu. He looked at them seeing them stop near him trying to catch their breaths.

Keanu: May i help you?

Tai: Yeah, we're trying to find our Digimon friends. Have you seen them?

Keanu: Yeah, follow me i can take you too them.

Keanu got up and started walking east followed by Mimi and Tai. Meanwhile in Lady Gatomon and Lord Veemon's room, Gatomon was sucking on Veemon's manhood as he moaned. Gatomon started going faster as Veemon's moans started getting louder. Gatomon took her mouth out of his dick and started jerking it off as fast as she could making Veemon moan more.

Lady Gatomon (smiling): Ready to cum yet?

Veemon nodded as Lady Gatomon continued to give him a blow job when his juices started flowing out of his dick as Gatomon licked the tip of it.

Lord Veemon: Want to go to the next level?

Lady Gatomon nodded as she got on all fours as he put his dick into her pussy and started going in and out of her like a dog making Gatomon moan. Veemon cried out as he trusted hard into her. He drove his dick as hard and deep as he could into Gatomon's pussy.

Lady Gatomon screamed out in pure pleasure as Lord Veemon mounted her. She threw her head back and spread her arms out, letting him ravage her. His mind was just a blur, flying solely on desire now. He went faster making Gatomon's orgasm approaching quickly.

Lady Gatomon: Oh god, Veemon! I’m going to cum!

Veemon could feel the wetness of her orgasm flowing about all over his dick as he got off her. Back with Keanu, Mimi and Tai, They start walking towards a chearing which show a odd looking clock. Keanu points to the clock the looks at Tai and Mimi.

Keanu: Inside that clock will show you the way to your digimon.

Tai and Mimi ran to the clock when he push a button on the clock which banged its chimes. Both Tai and Mimi backed away from it in fear seeing it shake and rumble.

Mimi: What are you doing?

Keanu: Captuing you for Lady Gatomon and Lord Veemon.

He pushed a other button on the left of the clock which the clock door opened up, and a clock gong bashed both Tai and Mimi in the skull. As Tai and Mimi fell down unconscious, clock wires crawled out pulling Tai and Mimi inside.

Keanu: Two down six to go!

Meanwhile, Kevin and Sora searched and searched, again finding no trace of their digimon and the others digimon.

Kevin: Where could our Digimon be? It's like trying to find a needle in a Digimon haystack.

Sora: I know what you mean, Kevin. (she then sees a tent in a clearing) I wonder if anyone lives there?"

Kevin What are you talking about?

Sora: Look at that.

She points to the tent that was now near by. As soon as Kevin and Sora got there, they saw a bumper car stoping when they got there. As Kevin and Sora look around the bumper car, looking and yet finding nothing, they sigh. Suddenly, a voice on the bumper cars' intercom booth speaks out to them.

Voice on the intercom: Sora, Kevin.

Sora: Who's there? Joe ... Tentomon? Or is that you, Tai?

Voice on the intercom: I can take you to them ... Just get into the bumper car.

A light shines on the bumper car, and Kevin and Sora reluctantly look at it.

Kevin: We will get in the car, but after that you show us where they are! Our time can't be wasted on such juvenile things as this ... No strings attached?

Voice: I swear, no strings attached.

Kevin and Sora get into the car and feel the hum of the ground, and then they gasps for air as the car's seat belts wrap around them and their necks, squeezing the life out of them.

Sora: ACK! You ... tricked us!

Voice: Wrong, fools! No STRINGS are being used ... just seat belts! HAHAHAHA! Tell your friend, Tai, Keanu said hi. You'll be with him as soon as I catch him!

The voice ended as the car took off at top speed. As it slammed both Kevin and Sora into both the walls and other bumper cars, Kevin and Sora screamed. Finally, as Sora and Kevin's car hit another way, the bashing and crashing knocked them unconscious.

Voice (sarcasm tone): Have a nice day and always remember to buckle up and drive safely.

To be continued.....

Ok, i will tell how there digimon got captured and what Lady Gatomon have planned for them. More of the Digi-Destined will be caught and will meet Lady Gatomon for the first time. Commets, Requests, and ideas are welcomed.
Hehe, Mimi and tai or okay, But Sora is way better.
this lemon is written in a good way. Keep it up. ^^
8)

Keep 'em cumming (pun meant to be)
Three year old thread revived. Please try not to do that.... n.n
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds