Join our server on Discord

Ryan and DarkChibimons digimon yaoi RPG.
"Oh this old trick eh? I got a better one!" Dark threw his punch into the sand making and smoke screeen but then the fireballs start forming a tornado. " I call this FIREBALL TORNADO!" dDark launched the dazzling glowing tornado to the blue dragon!
Dave smiled. "Fire Rocket!" Dave said, speeding at the tornado as the speed of a rocket.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Rocket Punch" Dark stopped dave by throwing the same speed of the punch sending them both backwards dark landed on his feet. The tornado is still running towards. "Oh ITS A SINKER!"
Dave landed on his knees, looking at the tornado, covering his eyes, waiting for the tornado to past.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark undid the tornado by running in the canter of it and punched the ground sinking it. "You didnt even try!" Dark excalimed he walked towards dave and flicked him. "come on you should know how to deflect a tornado. Also idiot never run to the center or close."
Dave grabbed Dark and toss him at the water. "Not exactly." Dave said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dakr motioned the water raising it. "Look underneith you!" Before he could fully explained darks land mine blew and dark sweat drop landing back on his feet. "Oooook. Note never trust mines."
Dave was knock backwards from the exloption, does a back flip back on to his feet. "indeed." Dave said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Sorry land mine went off to early!" But try this one for size!" Dark disipeared and reapperead behind dave and grabbed him in a choker hold dark picked dave up and flung him in to the water. Then dark ran towards him ddissipeared and reappered dead smake right in his face dark smirked. "Vee head but!" Dark shouted and in almost exploding way the explosion was bigger than the mine sending one flying forward and the other backwards.
Dave skip across the water's surface for a bit before stopping, wriping the blood from his mouth, panting a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds