Join our server on Discord

Ryan and DarkChibimons digimon yaoi RPG.
Dark flciked him on the nose. "I dunno who died for you but i bet you he or she is pissed at you for living your life as a shamble. Your moping the whole 1 hour i knew ya! Geeze man get up!" Dark said infuriated.
Dave look at Dark. "I know, I know. I will, I have get trying to forget about the rape and well, it keeps coming back to me." Dave said as AquaVeemon came back with there coffees, handing them to Dark and Dave.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I know something that will get you up!" Dakr took his coffe and one sip, Then poored it on daves head as it was smoking hot. Dark jumped backwards to the door. "Now come on you gotta chase me to beat me haha. Meet me at the beach!" Dark shouted running out the door jumping onto a different buildings roof top.
Dave draink all of his coffee down in one glup and quickly chase Dark to beach.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
From building top to building top dark leeped but as he got to the beach he tripped. "Not again! woaH" he looked and saw no building to run down. "Well here goes nothing! VeeHEADBUT!" A bit explosion sent people fleeing in terror. "Ow my head" Dark said rubbing his headache off.
Dave jump over some people, landing on his knee, letting his claw cought on fire, looking at Dark.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Come on big boy i am right here!" Dark said teasing him a bit. "A good wrestle should wake you up!"
"Fire Knuckle!" Dave said, senting fireballs at Dark while running at him.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark did a moon walk dodgeing one of the balls did a back flip dodgeing another and the third one he grabbed. "HERES THE WIND UP!" Dark thre the fire ball towards Dave.
"And the pitch!" Dave said, knocking the fire ball into the sky as fire starts to cover him.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds