Join our server on Discord

Ryan and DarkChibimons digimon yaoi RPG.
"nah they cant too much cops. Plus the nukes the keep just in case of roberys." He said pointing at the nuke shop. "I think they think this is iraq i cannot tell." He whispered then chuckle. "Come on to much saddness flares here. Where do YOU want to go?" Dark asked
"Follow me." Dave said as he started to walk to a cafe but on the way there, they past a strip club.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Um which building are we going in again?" Dark asked seeing both cafe and strip club. He sweat drops a bit. *Please let it be the cafe* he thought to himself.
"The cafe." Dave said, walking to the cafe, going inside, siting at a table near the window.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark sat at the table Dave sat at. a little moment of silence. "So uh how long have you lived in this place? Its hard to keep up with the citys. this is my first day here believe it or not." Dark said trying to start a convercation
"5 years or so, I don't remember when I got here." Dave said. A waiter, an AquaVeemon walked over to Dave and Dark's table. "What do you guys want?" AquaVeemon said with a bit of a giggle. "I will have a large coffee, 2 sugars and 2 creams, and if possible a shot of rum." Dave said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Plain black coffe please." Dark said to Aqua
"Alright." Aqua said, walking away to get there coffees.

Dave look outside the window. "I have heard that people want to protect other people but they can't protect them self's." Dave said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Yeah thats why, they dont wanna fight for themselfs but for the ones they love.""""" Dark said to cheer him up

OOC: You mudda ducka
"Right." Dave said, trying to think what he is finding or trying to protect.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds