Join our server on Discord

Ryan and DarkChibimons digimon yaoi RPG.
"Well i think insticts kicked in but there was a fun part to this, I got to run down a building!" Dark almost sounded greatly excited.
Dave laughed a bit. "That's good." Dave said, nodding his head again.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark took a thought then looked down. "Yeah but alot of good things can turn sour in this place." Dark sighed then looked up at the sky which the clouds where starting to surround the sun. "Rain already?" He said with an aw.
"Yeah, that's true." Dave said, looking up as well, sighing a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Slowly but quickly the rain started dripping the sky that was once a golden bloom is now the dark and shattered shadow that raned its tears. "Finaly. Some rain. Though the day could have stayed a bit more." He said with a laugh. "Do you like the rain?" Dark asked curously.
"Yeah, I do." Dave said as the rain hitting agnest his helmet. "It kinda reminds me about the past." Dave said, looking at the ground a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark laughed at the blue dragon.
Dave sighed. "3 years ago, how should I say it...I was Brutally raped my a BlackWargreymon." Dave said, trying to forget that part of his past.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Well these things happen. You and everyone else have your tradigeys but tell me something. Do you even know how to live life?" Dark winced down. "Sorry i just dont feel sympothy for others. In this world this place there is always something goinng on. no use crying over it. Anyway sorry." Dark stood up from the sitting chair and started walking.
"Of course not, no one know how to live a life. Everyone's life is different." Dave said. "It's alright." Dave said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds