Join our server on Discord

What makes female rookies attractive?
(12-01-2008 12:59 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Is it not obvious why female rookies are hot?

-Everyone is secretly into bestiality.

Not at all. I'm more into the evolved forms.

(12-01-2008 02:19 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(11-30-2008 07:31 PM)Lilamon Wrote: Thinking of Yukari and Ruby?
At least someone got a joke this time. But yes. I knew you'd figure that out.

Judging by Pics, she is more like Ruby. Unless she is short like Wizarmon.
Oh you may not know it, even to yourself, but everyone has a beast loving side. Of course, everyone thinks its gross the first few dozen times, but then you realize things.

Of course, this only applies to the people who experiment! People who don't experiment are "safely" facing away from mating animals! Heck, if two rookies mated, I'd watch!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, I watch my Digimon Match in my Digimon Story Games. If that counts.
True she is a Ruby. And I don't think that counts as it's not what would need watching. And Ray, most people aren't that big of a pervert.
Yeah, I kinda only watch to look what the new Egg looks like.
True. But like I said, it's just data. There's nothing to watch.
They are like 2 metres away.
Oh watching digimon cuddle is hot enough to get me off. And before anyone takes the bestiality thing seriously and start a rabble, I wasn't being dead serious! XD As usual.

I mean, if Renamon and Ranamon were to, say, rub against each other, sensually... though not sexually, would you not watch? Those female rookies are verrrrry attractive.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That is different. As said in the human vs. beast discussion, those are both humanoid. And as such, would not be beast. It'd be perfectly normal and I would join soon. Renamon is not high on my list but, I still don't hate her.
Hmmm. well I guess its because people can find cute things sexy...and the artists for the show/manga aimed twords makeing them cute. Why you ask? Most likely because in the Japanese version "rookie level" is "child level" and since children are "in most cases" considered cute. But thats only my two cents.

Oh and by the way, hello all its been a while. I stoped coming here for a while but I am back. Most of it because I forgot that the site is .org and not .com. Ya I did not think to try anything else for a month.