Join our server on Discord

What makes female rookies attractive?
Heeey! I'm sure I mentioned I lost my interest on her. Crazy fetishes like mine are what re-kindle that interest lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-22-2008 02:32 AM)UnknownH Wrote: So what's going on here, Lilamon gets it and also prefers anything over champion.

Adults work aswell. But most females don't become humanoid till they reach Perfect Level. D'Arcmon, Witchmon and to an extend Nefertimon are the only expections.
Ok then. I meant champion and up. And I don't know about Witchmon we only have one card of her.
(10-24-2008 01:28 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Ok then. I meant champion and up. And I don't know about Witchmon we only have one card of her.

I think there are two or three of her.
I find two. But she'd still have to have a different pose. Maybe she's cute like a loli witch or maturely attractive like a different older witch. You can't really tell.
Let's get back on topic.

People find rookie digimon attractive because you can imagine them in almost anything and in almost any body position which makes most poeple SLIGHTLY on the pedofile side but not enough to go over board.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Depends on the species. Try bending PawnChessmon Black. Her body is rather stiff.

(11-30-2008 03:18 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I find two. But she'd still have to have a different pose. Maybe she's cute like a loli witch or maturely attractive like a different older witch. You can't really tell.

Thinking of Yukari and Ruby?
Is it not obvious why female rookies are hot?

-Everyone is secretly into bestiality.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I agree with ray. Everyone finds animal mating vidoes good enough to watch but what they realy are thinking is, "I'd do that!"
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(11-30-2008 07:31 PM)Lilamon Wrote: Thinking of Yukari and Ruby?
At least someone got a joke this time. But yes. I knew you'd figure that out.

(12-01-2008 12:59 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Is it not obvious why female rookies are hot?
-Everyone is secretly into bestiality.
No. Only you freak job. I thank you.