Join our server on Discord

What makes female rookies attractive?
Yes. He's a male and I'm a male so nothing going on there. And also, for reference, in Frontier, all to most human hybrids would be considered champions while all Beast hybrids would be ultimates. Which means it's no problem for Ranamon, Fairymon, and Shutumon.
-Or you can chop Lucemon's dick off.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Still doesn't change anything. Now stop being weird.
Lucemon - Dick = Castrated Guy =/=Girl

Yeah, I also prefer them humanoid AND legal. Everyone under the Adult Level is not legal. That means all the Baby I, II and Child Digimon.

Take Rhythm. She is humanoid and most likely a Child-Level. So she is not legal!
Despite what they are called in the Japanese Anime, I think it's an insult to consider Agumon and the like the same as human children. We aren't talking about naive youngsters who don't know the difference between right and wrong. They're smart enough to launch tactical attacks (as seen several times in the series), take care of themselves, etc. I've never once viewed them as children.

Quote:You see them as balloons. Or getting inflated, that's why you find them attractive. They are easily inclined to your fetishes and as easily, you can fantasy about them with no problem.

Again, true, but I still don't feel that is the main reason I'm attracted to them. In fact, I'm working on a romance fic involving a boy and his female partner that doesn't involve inflation in the slightest.

And to clarify, when I say attracted to, I don't automatically mean sex. A guy can find a girl to be pretty and still not want to sex with her.
(10-21-2008 02:39 PM)BigD Wrote: Despite what they are called in the Japanese Anime, I think it's an insult to consider Agumon and the like the same as human children. We aren't talking about naive youngsters who don't know the difference between right and wrong. They're smart enough to launch tactical attacks (as seen several times in the series), take care of themselves, etc. I've never once viewed them as children.

Not as in Human Children. More like the young forms of powerfull monsters. You know, like Godzilla Junior ( Heisei ), who is still not fully grown, but will kick your ass.
Same for Child-Level Digimon.

(10-21-2008 02:39 PM)BigD Wrote: In fact, I'm working on a romance fic involving a boy and his female partner that doesn't involve inflation in the slightest.

Sounds fine to me.

(10-21-2008 02:39 PM)BigD Wrote: And to clarify, when I say attracted to, I don't automatically mean sex. A guy can find a girl to be pretty and still not want to sex with her.

Wouldn't that be another form of finding someone attractive?
Quote:Again, true, but I still don't feel that is the main reason I'm attracted to them. In fact, I'm working on a romance fic involving a boy and his female partner that doesn't involve inflation in the slightest.

Portraying your fetishes in written art isn't the only way to fantasy you know. You have your imagination, and that's what gives you the ground to create appealing images you'll later use to justify your love towards their natural appealing figures (With no body-modification I mean). Then again, that's just my oppinion.

I tend to find some characters immediately sexy (Rouge the Bat for example) with no need of messing around with my fetishes, and some others (Like Palmon or Biyomon) can easily be made into sex goddesses (In my mind) with a few teensy modifications coming from Macro&Co. utilery :3 And after that, I naturally tend to find them sexy 'cause of the potential they have to become attractive in more than one way. Then again, I keep saying this is only just my way of seeing things.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, but Rouge the bat was already designed to be sexy.
Uh huh, that's what I tried to say. Although being obsessive with her kinda got me bored of that character, now I barely pay attention to her, even if she's taller, bustier or is wearing a tight leotard like Samus from Metroid *Cascading drool* and... where am I going to with this again?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
So what's going on here, Lilamon gets it and also prefers anything over champion. BigD is working on a fic that may be interesting. And DMX almost loses all his rings when he thinks about Rouge the Bat. Ok. I shouldn't show him my big folder of Sonic pics then. About as big as the whole DAATS folder. Or more.