Join our server on Discord

Having trouble viewing JPEG images
I was trying to view some of the Mangas from the DHZ, but Yahoo Photo Gallery can't load them, saying I don't have the right format or latest updates. As far as I know, the only images it does this with are JPEG. If anyone can point me to these updates it's talking about, I'd much appreciate it.
You know the DHZ is now done and has been for a while? The reason being that your yahoo says that you don't have the right format is because you probably need to get a plug in for the Yahoo to work. If this doesn't work then its because the jpeg files from the site has been shrunk and breaks the reading of the picture.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(10-11-2008 03:14 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: You know the DHZ is now done and has been for a while? The reason being that your yahoo says that you don't have the right format is because you probably need to get a plug in for the Yahoo to work. If this doesn't work then its because the jpeg files from the site has been shrunk and breaks the reading of the picture.

Internet Archive is a wonderful thing. And what plug in do I need?
(10-11-2008 06:40 AM)BigD Wrote:
(10-11-2008 03:14 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: You know the DHZ is now done and has been for a while? The reason being that your yahoo says that you don't have the right format is because you probably need to get a plug in for the Yahoo to work. If this doesn't work then its because the jpeg files from the site has been shrunk and breaks the reading of the picture.

Internet Archive is a wonderful thing. And what plug in do I need?

Really depends on a certain file, mind you internet Archive can corrupt files. It depends on what type of Explorer you are using and then look up for their recovery image JPEG's plug in, normally you should be able to view and to save them normally that way.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds