Join our server on Discord

The New Tales Game! Vesperia!
Yay! My friend got Vesperia a few weeks ago and he heard it was short, he hasn't beat it yet though. Any of you have opinions on this what I can't wait to get the game?
Theres actually a DOG character named Repede. I want Vesperia for him!

Also, there's a guy character who looks like Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss and the main character looks like... Tear.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Repede is cute <3 *giggles* The game looks promising too bad I don't have Smexbox 360 ;_;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Isn't it for the Wii as well? Jah, Repede, cuteness. I like the fighting style.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I believe Vesperia is 360 only isn't it? Anyway, the demo was good.
Yes, on the box they even advertise it for XBox 360 only, I suppose Microsoft just likes their rights to it.
The game is exclusively for the 360. However if a game is advertised for a certain console doesn't mean it's just for that console.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(10-11-2008 06:51 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Yes, on the box they even advertise it for XBox 360 only, I suppose Microsoft just likes their rights to it.

Well they certainly wanna market that way so Tales completionists who are hardcore enough (and wealthy enough) will say: "new tales game only on 360?! I must go buy this game, oh I don't have a 360...I'll buy one of those too!"

I don't know if Tales has THAT kind of following but you know, it's in their best interest to try and sway people with exclusives...they do have a solid list of them.
Those who believe in the tales believe in the tales more hardcore than most final fantasies, it's sad but true. Tales has yet to sell itself out, just give it time though, they all do! :D
I loved symphonia, my suitemate picked up the game, and I want to go buy Symphonia now, cause I loved that game to death.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz