Join our server on Discord

I tire and lost intrest.
First before i start this rant take my mod ship away. Nothing special that makes me want this but if i do my job i get bitched at but thats a total different story.

Today i keep on thinking to my self after quoted from a douche bag that is somehow my friend who fucks every girl he knows. Says this "Ryan you gave up on one relatioship that went bad and you want to be alone and you are a failure." I shrugged it off. I like being alone. But i want to have a relationship thats like a friend ship. I dont want that type of relationship where i get a girl she wants me if i give me to her then she ditches. I dont want that. The reason why i am saying this is on october 27 which is in a couple of weeks. But i turn 16. I am going to be aloud to date. But the girl who likes me is older than me i cant date her she is over aged.(19) But like others say the only reason they like me is because i am like one in a million boys. I am kind but yet i can be somewhat perverted. But the thing is i am not the biggest i joke sometimes and they dont care. But i dont find any girl or guy that perks my intrest. I cant see myself with anyone here. I mean i am not a big talk person. But the girls that try to talk to me..... I cant stand them. There arent any cute guys either in this school. Man sometimes i miss Rutherfordton. There where attractive wemon hell even some men. But the problem is i dont care much on what i am. I am Bi. But the thing like i keep on saying. I feel alone. But i like being alone. I dont like beng in public. Idk i hope for best.

PS
Meagus knight. I dont gave a fling fleck about what you do. I am quitting my mod ship because i cant stand being the one being the bad guy. I am "Wrong" All the time i know. But i dont care. My private ime. No one can ruion it.
Don't quit being a mod because someone is giving you shit. Just because someone makes you look like the bad guy, doesn't mean you are. What you do is none of anybody else's business, and if they decide that it is, tell them to fuck off.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
meh. I dont have alot of time anyway. I go on VGDC a good amount. But i barley go on this site on the week days. I dunno. I rather no be a mod. thats just my decsion.
Are you sure that you aren't acting upon emotions alone? Would you like to think about this first?
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I did. For three days. I am going to hold on this decsiosion. I am being told to not quit. Why do you guys not want me to quit? I dont do anything to help on this forum.
You would be surprised, every little bit helps. Everyone does their part for everything to work. Sometimes you think your not doing anything but moderating helps the site run the way it has been for this long.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
But i didnt do a thing. I am not joking. If i had done something by now yeah i probley would feel okay but this is something i cant answer now.
Hey, I don't do a whole lot as a Moderator, but that doesn't make me want to quit being a mod. I like being able to take care of the forum, even if it's just a couple low-activity subforums. (Compared to the other subforums.)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(10-10-2008 12:19 PM)RyanCruey Wrote: But i didnt do a thing. I am not joking. If i had done something by now yeah i probley would feel okay but this is something i cant answer now.

Heh, monitoring your mod stuff is important enough regardless if you have done no actual click and point removing stuff. It matters that you are apart of us. And understand no matter what you to do as a mod looking is key and it helps the site run.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
idk. For now lets play some RP i am in the mood for it.