Join our server on Discord

Daddy special birthday surprise (private for Aleyjk)
Casey was a strong and handsome vulpine of thirty-five. He was also a decorated officer of the law. Yet his mate and life long slave died four years ago shot down in drive by shooting. Ever seen he been in a deep and brooding depressing believing he could have done something to save her. A few months after his mates death he locked the dungeon in their basement that had brought them both so much joy. He had left the lifestyle since he no longer found joy in it itself. Yet his friends that he had met stayed by his side and helped him cheer up every now and then.

The mature lonely fox new that his daughter was up to something since she asked him for the key to the basement. He had a long talk to her about the lifestyle and what to look for in a good dom if she was wanting or what to look for if she was looking for a sub and from there gave her some simple guideline on rules and safety during play. He smiled glad his daughter knew the basics and that she could come to him if she had any questions.

A few weeks had passed as he rolled over dreaming of better times before his mate passed on. It was about six in the morning as he turned over once more. It was his thirty-fifth birthday his daughter told him she had something special planed for him. Yet he said he wouldn't try to find out what she was planning.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(01-22-2010 10:56 AM)Casey the Demon Wrote: Casey was a strong and handsome vulpine of thirty-five. He was also a decorated officer of the law. Yet his mate and life long slave died four years ago shot down in drive by shooting. Ever seen he been in a deep and brooding depressing believing he could have done something to save her. A few months after his mates death he locked the dungeon in their basement that had brought them both so much joy. He had left the lifestyle since he no longer found joy in it itself. Yet his friends that he had met stayed by his side and helped him cheer up every now and then.

The mature lonely fox new that his daughter was up to something since she asked him for the key to the basement. He had a long talk to her about the lifestyle and what to look for in a good dom if she was wanting or what to look for if she was looking for a sub and from there gave her some simple guideline on rules and safety during play. He smiled glad his daughter knew the basics and that she could come to him if she had any questions.

A few weeks had passed as he rolled over dreaming of better times before his mate passed on. It was about six in the morning as he turned over once more. It was his thirty-fifth birthday his daughter told him she had something special planed for him. Yet he said he wouldn't try to find out what she was planning.

Mecole smiled as she waited out side her fathers door, she looked down at the skimpy outfit she had put on to wish him happy birthday, her grin brightening as she thought again of the suprise she had waiting for him. she knew he had been sad since his last mate died and she wanted to cheer him up. Mecole opened the door, carrying the breckfast tray before her. "happy birthday daddy!"
Casey slowly started to wake up as his daughter came banging into his room. When she turned on the light groaned miserably since he hated having the lights on when he first wakes up. A second later he looked over and saw his daughter with a tray of food, "Hey thanks for breakfast Nicole," he said. He Yawned and streched as he sat up. So are you going to tell me what you have been doing or are you going to keep it a secret all day?" he asked curiously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
nicole grinned, putting the tray in front of her father, "i'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough." she teased, sitting close to him on the edge of his bed, snuggling close. "I hope you'll enjoy this breakfast, bacon, eggs hashbrowns and orange juice, i tried to think of everthing." she told him adjusting the neckline of her shirt so it showed more cleavage, then leaning up to kiss him on the cheek.
Casey just sat there as his daughter gave him breakfast in bed. Over the past four years his daughter been affectionate towards so he didn't think much of it when she snuggled close. He wondered what she meant by he would figure it out soon enough, just chuckles and went about eating his breakfast. "Mmmm looks wonderful pumpkin," he murred as he sniffed his breakfast it smelled delicious. When took a bit of hashbrowns murred deeply since they were hand made and had jalapeno pepper powder in them. He turned and was going to say thank you when he felt her lips press against his.

He quickly pulled back from the kiss not sure what to make of it. He looked at his daughter appearance and how she had a low cut shirt that revealed more of her cleavage than it should. What astounded him more was the fact was one of his old shirt nearly see through shirts that was overly stretched. He never did have an aversion to incest since he fucked his own mother and sister once when they were in heat only because they both were on the pill. He realized his daughter been making passes for the past year and so forth. "If you wanted to just make then all you had to do was ask I would have shown you what passion was and teach you how to please a boy," he said figuring his daughter wanted a actual man for her first time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"mmm daddy," she murred, pressing her boobs against his chest, she rubbed one of her hands up on down his thigh, going higher with each pass, nuzzling into his neck, "will you please teach me?" she murmured, not knowing what to do with everything she felt for him, she loved him, and at the same time wanted to fuck him, from what she heard, not a typical daughter's feelings. she snuggled closer still, her hand brushing his cock. "daddy that was my birthday suprise for you. i was going to be your suprise. i want to be your new slave. she told him, looking down, embarassed to be telling him that. letting her already short shorts ride higher on her thigh as she said this, she looked up at his face, hoping her noticed the exposure. "daddy do you want that?" she asked, smiling nervously, hoping he'd accept, pressing harder against him.
Casey smiled as his daughter said she wanted him to teach her. He felt her rub up against him when he felt her paw on his let out a low moan of approval. When she mentioned wanted to be his slave he was stunned he didn't know if he even wanted another one. Yet he realized his daughter wanted to fill the void that was left when former mate and slave passed one. He thought it over and looked into his daughters nervous eyes.

"Do realize I am jealous man who is like a dragon you will be like my hoard of gold," he said letting her know that if he did except he wouldn't let her till he died. "Second I live will be doing 24/7 life style so we will be in role from now on. Thirdly Your my mate and you have a duty to me to give me pups," he explained the way he did things letting her know what he would also be expecting from his daughter. "If you except these terms then you will be allowed to be my slave," he said kissing her on the forehead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
nicole looked up at her father, blushing slightly, a jealous man who wanted everything from her, he wanted fidelity, to rule her life, and for her to give him pups. she tilted her head to the side, considering his terms. did she really want to be his slave? she knew she did. she continued rubbing his thigh as she thought. "Daddy, I really want to be your slave, even with all your conditions. I will be your slave, live that life 24/7 for you. i'll give you pups when you want them and never look at another man. i'll be yours until death." she looked up into his eyes as she said this, again letting her hand brush his cock, liking the feel of it beneath her fingers. "i take it you like your surprise then," she murmured, smiling at him.
Casey murred as his daughter agreed to his terms. He would have her all to himself from now and she would also be mate in all ways. He moans softly as her paw brushed against his sheath. He went back to eating his breakfast and finished it quickly as he started to pay attention to his daughter. "Who says I accepted just quite yet. Now for my last and final answer why do you want to be my slave as well as my mate?" he asked he knew the mate question would be the easier of the two. He already figured what her answer was so he pulled away with a grin. He walked over to his closet and walked in after shuffling through a box in the very back he pulls out a chastity belt it was worn yet it was still shiny as he brought it out of the closet. "Mmm I think this will fit you Nicole," he said still waiting on her answer as to why she wanted to be his slave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
nicole tilted her head to the side, eying the chastity belt as she considered her answer, wondering what he planned to do with it. "i guess i like that you'd be in control, be dominant." she said softly, a little shyly, she glanced up at his face, blushing. "ummm.. what are you going to do with that daddy?" she asked, studying the shiny object in his hands, frowning slightly as she recognized what it was. "Are you going to put that thing on me?" she wasn't sure what to think of that, "i thoght that what we were going to be doing would be anything but chaste." she murmured blushing a little darker.