Join our server on Discord

Gah, earphones!
Do any of you have wireless earphones - preferably in-ear buds - that you'd strongly recommend?

I've gone through two pairs of +$100 in-ear buds, one Sennheiser, one Sony, and BOTH of them had the left earphone die on me. In between those, I've also had a Logitech headset, and had the same issue. Usually, an earphone dying is the result of internal wire damage or a broken soldering connection, two things I'm not equipped or able to repair.

I have come to the conclusion that wires are evil and eliminating them from my life will make me happy. Any suggestions?
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

LOL *laughs some and giggles* Um as for your dilemma, I would suggest some blue tooth capable ear buds, so if you have a device that works off blue tooth, you could work the system you need to with other things as well. I looked through some to help but they are out of my price range, I suggest you just use logitech wireless. Or with Seinheiser only problem with both would be their steep prices anywhere from 350-700 dollars for a decent paiir. x.x;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds