Join our server on Discord

Digimon Frontier Remixed
Dave looked at Aaron and Brittany for a few secs for looking someplace else, feeling a bit of envy for Aaron. "I'm guessing that there is only room for Aaron in Brittany's heart, but that is fine by me." Dave thought.

Aaron shivered a bit to the coldness from Brittany. "Hey Brittany." Aaron said, smiling.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Icyangelgatomon reverted back to angelgatomon."aww..I wanted to stay Icy Hot!" Brittany whined.Brittany looked at dave and takled him and dragged him over to aaron and she kissed both on the cheek."Go Team spirits!" brittany said as she knew she was a cheerleader at the juuban Highschool.
♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Dave smiled a bit as Brittany kissed him on the cheek. "Right." Dave said, putting pumping his arm into the air.

Aaron smiled, kisses Brittany back on the cheek. "You're right Brittany." Aaron said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Brittany knew that she had a crush on Aaron and Dave But she doesn't know who to ask out.Brittany reverted back into her normal self fainting and her Body started to fade in and out digitaly and then it stayed in almost invisable til she woke up five hours later.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Dave looked at Brittany and Aaron. "Aaron. Keep an eye on her, alright?" Dave said.

Aaron nodded his head. "Alright." Aaron said.

Dave leaves Aaron and Brittany, going deeper into the forest, staying in his DarkFlamedramon form.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
While Brittany was almost digitaly invisable Her angelgatomon and icyangelgatomon were deciding wether to let her die or keep her alive."she needs to Live for Dave!"angelgatomon yelled at Icyangelmon. Aaron could hear the two spirits arguing over to let Brittany die or Live."But She is Just to Stubborn to Live!" she shot back at her lower form."well we're Both stubborn to live so why should brittany die?!" The lower form of Icyangelgatomon asked."Becouse...We'll die along with her..she'll become a regular digimon like she was ment to!" Icyangelgatomon yelled.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Aaron looked at both AngelGatomon and IcyAngelgatomon. "What do you mean that Brittany will become a digimon?" Aaron said.

Dave sighed letting more and more dark thoughts get into his head until those dark thoughts took over Dave. "Now let's see how Brittany is doing." Dave said. "Beast spirit evolution!" Dave said as he started to change into DarkRaidramon. "DarkRaidramon!" Dave said, quickly running back to where Brittany and Aaron are.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"we weren't suppose to be with Brittany,but somehow We became to be with her,She was suppose to be AngelNyaromon,But she was Born Human Not digimon" IcyAngelGatomon explained."so...I want her to die thats why she fainted after she reverted back from angelgatomon and went almost digitally invisable." Icyangelgatomon explained."so,if you want the real Brittany,Let her die!" The Icy angel cat yelled at Aaron. Brittany is almost very very Digitaly clear and a digiegg was forming in Aaron's Lap."Yes...It's almost complete." Said the Icyangel Cat. Brittany had disappeared and the digiegg fully formed. and Angelgatomon became real and so did Icyangelgatomon."Yay we're free!" the two angels Screamed.The Digiegg started to Move about."My Little sister Is about to be hatched!" Angelgatomon said as she was reverting back into Angel Salamon.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Aaron looked at digi-egg. "Brit..." Aaron said.

Dave ran into the area in a wave of sparks. "What happen to Brittany!?" Dave said, half yelled it. Starts to growl deep, goes down low, starts to build up thunder for his dark thunder attack.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"AngelNyaromon Is here!" a Voice said as she jumped out of her egg."Hi dave!" said the AngelNyaromon said."I'm Brittany,well used to be Brittany..I'm really suppose to be a digimon.She jumped onto Dave's back and fell asleep and She digivolved into Angelsalamon."I Miss being an Angelgatomon!!" The female dog said."But i like being a dog also." She said.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz