Join our server on Discord

Making an Epic Picture
I need a picture of the almighty ashton anchors...and since no one has ever played SO2, I'll give several references and tell you what powers he has...
He does indeed duel wield blades, and the dragons each breathe fire and ice (you can tell which breathes which) and ashton focuses on speedy and epic strings of sword slashes.

Here are ref pics:
[Image: 269121-ashton_large.jpg]
[Image: doodle10.JPG]
[Image: 3b479c6a21c8f2fcede1b86f82060840.jpg]
This one was when he first discovered they possessed him.
[Image: 26-2.jpg]
[Image: starocean001mw7.jpg]
A group picture of his comrades as well.

PPPPPPPAAAAAALEEEEEASE MAKE THIS!!!! I want this so so SO bad! I'll do anything for it! Oh...and stop thinking that's what I mean backlasher!!
Hey MK, I'll give it a try. Just give me a little more information on what you want him to be doing; any particlar poses, fighting stances, weapons (the sword in your 4th pic)?...do you want the dragons to be visible and/or breathing fire & ice? Stuff like that.

I try sketch a few rough drafts and send or post something to you, before I complete the final drawing, if I can get my home scanner working properly, that is. d'oh! >.<

(either post something here, or PM me...and I'll start brainstorming)
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Okay, I'll be very specific then.
Since you asked, here is what I am hoping for.
The dragons facing left and right breathing red and blue mist in front of Ashton whom is facing leftward. Both his swords are drawn and flaming with the color of the corresponding dragon. You can chose the pose, but make it epic please! :D
Oh, and thanks dwaggie! Heart

P.S. He does use the sword in the fourth pic, but he has two of them.
OK...thanks for the info.

I'll start to do some rough drawings tonight, while I'm in the cab; if I'm free, that is. Being St. Patrick's Day, the bar and club business should be rather brisk, tonight; which means, more money for me! :D

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
That's good, you could use the extra money.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, make sure that Ashton is facing leftward yes, but make the dragons facing left and right BASED ON ASHTON'S POSITION.
Not to sound pushy, but may I inquire the progress of this picture?
(sorry for the delay MK)

I've got some rough sketches down, with various poses and such, but nothing final or colored. Just give me some more time. *begs on knees* Hopefully, I'll have something done by the end of the month. (You know the time restraints I'm under. :s )

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
It's fine, I was just wondering.
Should I consider this dead? O.o