Join our server on Discord

Artworks
Oh no! I can't see them! All I see is:

This piece took 13 minutes
[Image: dragon12.jpg?t=1223747819]

this one took like...25 minutes? o.o;;
[Image: dragon1ad.jpg?t=1223747818]

And AHH!! My Signature looks like that too!!

EDIT: Oh wait, all better!

I still say I love the way you draw your anatomies, and your dragons are awesome.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Re BluegabuLo0o: Ahhh, I see. hehe, it's ok. :3 hmmmmm...you can try using digital inking or use the traditional way of inking. :3

Re Ray. XD well...I really really still have a long way but thanks much Ray. *hugs* :3
(10-14-2008 04:19 AM)xvrox Wrote: Re BluegabuLo0o: Ahhh, I see. hehe, it's ok. :3 hmmmmm...you can try using digital inking or use the traditional way of inking. :3

Re Ray. XD well...I really really still have a long way but thanks much Ray. *hugs* :3

I see hehe....I like traditional but I want to learn working with a newer medium x..x;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Don't worry blueeyedgabulo0o, you will find something that suits you. :3
(10-16-2008 04:39 AM)xvrox Wrote: Don't worry blueeyedgabulo0o, you will find something that suits you. :3

Thats why I love art so much <3 Cause you always have fun. <3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I tried to draw stuff too, but I'm not very good! I still say you're awesome. If you have a long way to go, I so wanna see you when you've gone all the way!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Re Ray: 2 years later I suppose. :P

Re blueyedgabulo0o: nice. :D oh, if you'd like and don't mind spending, you can get the copic markers. I suppose you have heard of em. :3

this one is the 36 colours in a set http://www.artmaterials.com.au/images/co...r_set2.jpg

Or maybe you can use charcoal as an alternative? :D though you may dirty your hands more if you were to use the charcoal stick but they have it in pencil form (not sure what they actually call it. XP )
(10-21-2008 10:47 AM)xvrox Wrote: Re Ray: 2 years later I suppose. :P

Re blueyedgabulo0o: nice. :D oh, if you'd like and don't mind spending, you can get the copic markers. I suppose you have heard of em. :3

this one is the 36 colours in a set http://www.artmaterials.com.au/images/co...r_set2.jpg

Or maybe you can use charcoal as an alternative? :D though you may dirty your hands more if you were to use the charcoal stick but they have it in pencil form (not sure what they actually call it. XP )

Copics are out of my price range at the moment. Charcoal I cant stand its too hard especially with the fact my familiarity with them is a no.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hey peps~ Erm...Guess I oew some people an apology for going missing for..a long time.. as I did not reply to them.. o.-;;;

But hey *waves* XD

Hope everyone's doin' well over there. *hugs*

I'm fine here and things have been really busy for my college. -.-

Now it's nearing my semester break..And I tried to do something as I was listening to a couple of Digimon songs.. These..2 were the results..

1) Risegreymon WIP - gotta clean up the messy lines.. -.-

[Image: risegreymonWIPa.jpg?t=1255629214]

2) Xvmon Macro WIP - Xbuimonsama's request. I haven't showed this new sketch to him..YET. :P I'm still having probs with the muscles a lil along the arm [his left arm from perspective view lol]

[Image: xbsREa.jpg?t=1255629211]

But yea, I will try to update and check through stuff before my next semester starts..which is in..4 days time.

Enjoy and yea, do drop in critiques.

Oh by the way, does anybody here have a view on Risegreymon's back? o.o;;
wow nice scatches OO

but xvmons fingers are a bit missplaced i think (the left hand of him)
You can overcome insanity with cuteness....just believe.