Join our server on Discord

EARTH BOUND FANS COME HERE!!!
The translation that had been working on for mother 3 has been finished.

http://mother3.fobby.net/

YES YES YES!!!!!! YOU CAN NOW PLAY MOTHER 3 AND IN ENGLISH.

I am so so happy yay.
Why aren't there more people posting about this? I recently beat the game now that the translation's out and it is wonderful. MOTHER 3 easily makes my Top 5 list of RPGs. Great story and yet it still retains EarthBound's sense of humor.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
For me, Mother has been one of those games I've been meaning to play but never have.
I recomend this one. I just beat it yesterday. As always it has a great and magnifico story line to it. Sad ending to.
(10-22-2008 01:53 AM)Harie Krauzer Wrote: For me, Mother has been one of those games I've been meaning to play but never have.

I played it and didn't really like it to be honest. I played past the first stone and quit after that. Could be that it was the Earthbound, and not the actual Mother but I doubt that.

This new one seems more interesting though.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
MOTHER, otherwise known as EarthBound Zero was the game before EarthBound, T. It's similar to EB, but has some differences. Unfortunately, you have to grind levels in that game since it's one of those old style NES RPGs.

Eh, not everyone likes EarthBound, but the game get better once you get further in. Plus, it has one the best final bosses ever.

MOTHER 3's really good though with a great story and more refined battle system. The music quality suffers a bit though due to it being a GBA game, but I found it to be an overall fun play.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions