Join our server on Discord

Poll: What is Your Favorite Class?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Red Mage!
28.57%
4 28.57%
Black Mage
7.14%
1 7.14%
White Mage
7.14%
1 7.14%
Knight/Swordsman
14.29%
2 14.29%
Archer
7.14%
1 7.14%
Dragoon
0%
0 0%
Ninja
7.14%
1 7.14%
Summoner
21.43%
3 21.43%
Thief
7.14%
1 7.14%
Anything that's not digimon. (choose this option for complete condemnation!)
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What's your favorite FF Class?
Quote:Mime copies the actions of the previous player

Oh yeah, you're right, Mimes have that ability too. But hey, that's odd, I thought Mimes could also use a total of three abilities from any other job.

And yes, Ray, Freelancer is a job that can attain the powers of every other job they have mastered.

And here are my favorite Hybrids from FF TA! They are simple, yet awesome:

Human: Blue Ninja.

A- Ninja Skill. (Ninja Ability)
A- Blue Magic. (Blue Mage Ability)
R- Counter. (Thief Ability)
S- Double Sword. (Ninja Ability)
C- Combat Combo. (Soldier Ability)

^ I simply grab a Soldier and train him in the arts of Thievery, then put him as a Blue Mage to learn all the Blue Magic I can, and at the same time boost his MP each time he levels up. When I get the Masamune, I start learning Ninja stuff to get Double Sword. Takes some time, but a Blue Mage with Dragon Force and Mighty Guard, added to long-range status abilities and Throw simply wrecks havoc as a tank and a status-ailer.

Viera: Red Assassin.

A- Corner. (Assassin Ability)
A- Red Magic. (Red Mage Ability)
R- Return Fire. (Assassin Ability)
S- Concentrate. (Archer Ability)
C- Red Combo. (Red Mage Ability)

^ The female counterpart of the Blue Ninja! >D It's more or less the same, but instead of waiting till I get something for the Assassin Class, she stays as a Red Mage forever until I get Madu to make her learn DoubleCast; in that way, her MP rises a lot more fast! Return Fire makes her the best anti-sniper (especially against the dumb AI) and allows her to move freely even as she advances. Concentrate is the gem of the strategy, as it boosts the success chance of Rocksealing or Last Breathing a unit. Double Cast allows her to heal a good heal and sleep targets. In other words, this is my femme fatale ;D

I have a lot more Hybrid classes I took from other people or designed them myself, but oh man, these two are my favorite!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Here's my favorites from FFTA.

Divine Paladin:
Spellsword (Gladiator)
Defence (Defnder)
Counter (Monk)
Dragon Spirit (Dragoon)

The best tank ever created, he cannot die due to dragon spirirt, and he can't be killed as long as he has the angel song (or w/e the move he has that gives him auto-life is called) and not to mention he can start off the battle with ultima sword! His only weakness is if you don't give him the best armor possible, he may not be AS invincible. (Record: 5v1 against a human player)

Shadow R34per:
Corner (Assassin)
Summon (Summoner)
Return Fire (Assassin)
Concentrate (Archer)

This character is the best support I've made, she can protect the entire apty 9especially ehrself) and one-hit kill anything just about with Ultima shot. (max dmg ftw) I also give her the longest ranged bow, so no matter what she has always defeated the target before the target gets to her. (Record: 3v1 against a human player)
Yeah, and you have two things wrong thur.

First, it's Dragon Heart.

Second, Vieras can only use Ultima Masher, and it's available to Assassins! Ultimate Shot is for humans, and it's a Hunter Ability, lol.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sorry, haven't played the game in FOREVER.
Hey, you remembered the basics at least, that's enough. I still need to find an effective Moogle Hybrid though. All I've come up with is Montblanc with Black and Time Magic.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-06-2008 10:48 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Hey, you remembered the basics at least, that's enough. I still need to find an effective Moogle Hybrid though. All I've come up with is Montblanc with Black and Time Magic.
I love my jugglar, I kept using dagger until the person can't use his/her hands. >:D
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Effective moogles aren't hard, here's a nice combo which I hope you find useful.

Plushie MageKnight!:
A-Mog Knight Class
A-Black Magic/White Magic (whichever you want him to be)
R-Attack MP (I forget)
S-Move MP Up (I forget)

This character can deal massive damage at the start, then start evading most attacks using Mp defence and the high moogle evasion, hard to kill yet strong.
Major Weakness To Look Out For: Magic KILLS this thing in an instant!!!
Record: 1 person against AI (AI being the death wyrm after beating the game!)
If I'm not wrong, the R ability you want is Damage > MP (Gadgeter Ability), and the S Ability is Geomancy (Black Mage Ability). Although, this makes me wonder, wouldn't Hybrid'izing a Full Melee Class with a Full Magic Class result in a complete screw-up with statistics' growth?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's why you train them seperately, duh?
Yeah, I know, but the balance would suck. Then again, I'm not a balanced guy either, haha. If I see a char with strengths, I max 'em out, if they don't have the strength I like, then I pick up their weakness and turn it into a strength. That's how I build chars. In fact, I forget about balance almost always! >:

Gaming experience I suppose. What about a Thief Knight for a Moogle, then? You'd have the agility and mobility of a Thief, added to all the Steals, and you could equip 'em with a good One Handed Blade, make them learn DoubleHand and you'd also have the almighty Ultima Charge at your disposal! >:?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad