Join our server on Discord

Poll: What is Your Favorite Class?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Red Mage!
28.57%
4 28.57%
Black Mage
7.14%
1 7.14%
White Mage
7.14%
1 7.14%
Knight/Swordsman
14.29%
2 14.29%
Archer
7.14%
1 7.14%
Dragoon
0%
0 0%
Ninja
7.14%
1 7.14%
Summoner
21.43%
3 21.43%
Thief
7.14%
1 7.14%
Anything that's not digimon. (choose this option for complete condemnation!)
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What's your favorite FF Class?
Don't get mad at Ray, I got off topic in the first place Magus ;/ Sorry about that.

Quote:Anyways, back ontopic, I always used an Assassin with sharpshooter skills as my main, she was pure ownage, oh yeah she also had a bow, that focus tech (to increase accuracy) and that movement +.

Ain't you talking about Aim from Archers? Focus is a tech from Archers, I think.

Oh, yeah, Assassins look as cool as Ninjas, so I decided to give them a go. Instant Kill + Stone + Venom + Status is ownage.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Actually know, there was this one skill you can put on optional that gave her like x2 accuracy, I'm not talking about the AIm ability, I used the snipers ability mixed with assassin.
Oh, heh, sorry about that MK. I haven't really played any of those games, so if there are ROMS for those I can download or maybe some info like what console they're played in, I could try them out. ^_^;

That Ultimate Mage sounds cool. I've always loved magic, so I may be a little biased when it comes to the classes, like Blackmage and Redmage (Whom I've only heard from that webcomic, 8bit-theater).

And thanks! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I don't believe in being illegal when it comes to FF, but there are plenty of pirate sites for FF1 & 2.
If you mean games on the PC, well there's a FEE online FF game.
The Fee is absolutely dreadful, not to mention the game itself is expensive. (FF11)
Oh, that MMORPG version you mean? I'm not sure if that's popular, but I've heard about it. Last I heard I could play FF1 and 2 on the PC. I'm not sure if that's illegal or not though, heck, I heard PS1 games can be played on the PC now, so those old FF series may be available.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(10-03-2008 09:09 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Oh, that MMORPG version you mean? I'm not sure if that's popular, but I've heard about it. Last I heard I could play FF1 and 2 on the PC. I'm not sure if that's illegal or not though, heck, I heard PS1 games can be played on the PC now, so those old FF series may be available.

FF1&2 was re-released in America by sony, so yes it's illegal.
Oh. Okay.

Are the "Mime" jobs any good?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I don't know, it seems like you can forfeit your 'item' ability and just add a total of 3 different abilities for your character to use. It's more or less like a Freelancer, but with one added ability. Also, I still haven't checked if the Passive Abilities (HP+30%, MP+10%, and so on) work with Mimes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, so you're saying there's an actual job that allows you to mix other jobs' skills and abilities? I SO pick that one then!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
No.
Mime copies the actions of the previous player, what you're looking for is blue mage, whom steals his enemies abilities when hit with it. or just be freelancer, whom can use any weapon or cast any spell (below level 6 for most).