Join our server on Discord

The Quiz!
That's right, BBR, the Quizmaster is back and ready for action! Get your thinking caps and your mail contacts, the Quiz is striking once more to cram your minds with useless knowledge for points and to be crowned Page Champion!

Now then, if the rules have escaped your mind since the site meltdown, then here's how we play....*dramatic music and lights* The Quiz!

Now then, each game lasts for 2 20 posts pages, I'll give a total of 10 categories, each with a question and 4 possible answers worth 1000 points, get it right, win a thousand, get it wrong, then your score and the value of the question will be deducted by 250, so if down to 3 possible answers, it's worth 750, 2 will be 500 and finally, if no one gets it right then the question is over. Get a question wrong and you will be locked out from answering again until the next question.

In case a question is too hard for you, you can use your 2 helps, one is 'ReSearch!', where you can go to Wikipedia to verify your answer, and then there's 'IM a Friend', where you go to your messenger and ask a friend on a question. Plus, there is a little buzzer I call 'Force Gauge!', if used, you will pressure one opponent of your choosing, if the pressured one gets it wrong, you will get 2500 points and an extra 500 if you know the answer, no penalty for wrong answer. You can only use all of these once in each round, they will be replenished once a new round begins.

The one with the highest amount of points will be crowned champion and will have the honor of choosing the categories for that round. The person who gets it right will then choose the next category.

Here's a guide to certain types of questions, there are normal questions with four possible answers AND there is a special kind of question that is in one category each round, where there are 5 answers and you have to pick 2 of them to get it right, this question is worth 5000 points, get it wrong and you will lose 500 points, but the value of the question remains at 5000 no matter what.

Alright, that's all the rules, so let's get to it and I'll give you the 10 categories. *JEOPARDY popping sounds*

They are,

The Movies
Africa's Big Five
Literature
J-Pop
Don't Forget that Lyric Man!
Biology
Vampires!
Fast Food History
YouTube
and Sex, Sex, Sex baby.

Yeaaaaah.... Well, since we have no returning champions, I should choose the first category, and that will be J-Pop.

Here's the first question.

Of the following singers, who is the oldest?

A: Namie Amuro
B: Aymui Hamasaki
C: Utada Hikaru
D: BoA
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'm going to say D because i don't know Japanese singers...and i have a good feeling about BoA
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Buzzer* What took you so long? And sorry, that's WRONG! *buzzer* GMSG has -250 points and 750 points for grabs now, it's A, B or C now. WHO'S NEXT?!

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
For bumpage, I'm guessing A - Namie Amuro.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You are.....CORRECT for 750 points!!

Pick the next category.

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Uhm, I like Vampires!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Vampires it is! and categories in italics mean that they have been picked

In Twilight, what happens to vampires in bright daylight?

A: They vaporize.
B: They sparkle brightly.
C: They become nauseous.
D: They scream in pain

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D - They become nauseous.