Join our server on Discord

Balance of Power
"Let us not question his motives, for he has had steady holds on the reigns since before we ALL we born." Crim slightly chastised, "You DO get more flies with honey than vinegar, you know."
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Lark seemed surprised,"what?"he asked confused. Although he hadn't spent any time before now with almost any kind of civilization but he knew slaves weren't treated like this, not at all. "Why?" was all he could say.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Alexander turned his head. "I take you from your home and offer no explanation, yet I command that you give me respect? That's why. Now, I think we should all introduce ourselves. I'm Alexander."

"Montx, my leige."
"I'm Dark." Dark said.

Krad sighed, this was way over his head. "I'm Kard." Krad said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Crim's eyes widened in surprise briefly as he was faced with having to follow his own instructions, "I am Crim."

The OCA
Name: Sky
Apperance: http://www.flyingomelette.com/kidicarus/...anart.html (second picture down)
Species: Winged Human
Brief History: The youngest captain (presuming there is more than one captain) in the Cordelian army, gained his position by proving himself in combat. very courageous and loyal to his king. Wields a bow and a sword
Turn-ons: Kind, gentle guys, very shy about the subject of sex though
Turn Offs: Gore, scat, etc. you know the drill

Retuning from a skirmish with Enxet, Sky marches to the king's throne room to report, arriving to witness the slave's outburst, and then the king's kind words. He smiled and thought to himself how lucky the nation was to have such a kind king, but then frowned, remembering the king's illness.
He walked over and bowed to the king.
"Captain Sky reporting your majesty!"
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
OOC: I'm a horrible person! I am so sorry that I haven't been posting. Please forgive me. And, I suppose there could be more than one captain, Angel. Welcome aboard. Everyone, I grow weary of this incessiant plot. Hopefully, the yaoi will start soon.

Alexander turned to Sky, his youngest captain. "Sky, you couldn't have come at a better time." He smiled. "Say hello to our guests, the Knights of Enxet."
"Good day, sirs. My name is Sky, I'm a captain of the Cordelian army."
Wow, what an odd gathering, Sky thought to himself. A slave , a group of knights from the other land, and the King himself all in the same room!
"Should I wait until our guests leave before delivering my report my lord? I don't wish to bore them with military matters or anything of the sort. And who is this?" *motioning to Lark*
"Has there been some sort of mistake in the capture of this slave, or is he waiting on you? Because I assure you if anyone under my command has captured another innocent, they will be punished."
*smiles at Lark*
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
"Let there not be any second guessing, this one's capture was quite justified." Crim said, scanning the new entry.

The OCA
Alex nodded. "Yes, this poor boy knows why he is here. Montx, I'd like for you to meet the captian of my knights. Sky, this th e captain of the Enxet knights."

Montx tore his eyes away from the princes to look at Sky. He stood up and outstreched his hand.