Join our server on Discord

Balance of Power
Dark saw the scales forming on his right arm, fire started to form around his left hand, waiting do to anything to his dad. "Don't even think of hurting my dad." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Well an explanation would have been nice!"Lark growled not affected by the king's outburst. "From my point of view I was attacked, tied up, brought here, and was walking down a hallway on a leash! Not one word was even uttered to me..."Lark said defending himself, which all of this was true. "Then I was beaten only being told to apologize to the man that I believe was responsible for ruining my life!"

He glared at Dark,"I never thought about it,"he growled and showed his right arm,"I begin transforming the moment I become angry,"he growled,"besides, my scales are heat resistant."

(Darn I have to go, see you tomorrow)
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Alexander began to slowly breath, calming himself. "I'm sorry. I tried to talk to you and the others, but the Magistrate prohibited it." A young Cordelo knight said that the king didn't have to apologize to a lowely slave. "I think I do, the poor thing deserves it." He walked over to the knight by Montx. "Will you come with me?"

Montx tensed up when the king walked toward him, until he realized that he wasn't.
Crim watched the developments and allowed his father to begin to take his leave into parts unknown when he leaned across the table unto his brother with a heated whisper, "I would calm you, but he might deserve what's coming. Does really he mean to tell us that an entire community, such as his, kept such a scandalous conspiracy to certain people? That he was not aware of the grand scale attack, that he surely had a part in, they had planned to wage, espionage and all? I doubt that!"

Crim rose and flipped his hair, brushing off stray fur from his clothes as he walked to stand beside Dark. "Doth those knight's eyes continually graze you as well?"
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Dark looked at Crim, "You're right. I think he does deserve it. Yeah, you're right." Dark whisper back to Crim, looking at Monitx a bit.

Krad put his hand near the sword, he waited for any movement from Lark at the king that may harm the king.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Lark's scales were replaced by skin yet again, however his eyes stayed the amber yellow color. He didn't know whether to trust the king or to want to rip him apart. But that still didn't change the fact he was a slave. He bit down on his hand to calm himself down, his teeth appeared sharper than they should have been.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

Alexander cleared his throat. "I think we're all calmed now, right? Slave, would you be so kind as to tell us your name?"

Montx stiffled a laugh. A king, asking a slave, a disrespectful one at that, for his name? The scene was... to weird. He glanced over at the prince's. He hoped they would be as kind as their father, when he passed on and madeone of them king.
Lark removed his hand from his mouth, when he bit his hand it appeared to have broken the skin causing him to bleed slightly. "Lark,"he said trying to keep the slight growl from entering his voice. The king addressed him as slave, so he was still a slave after all wasn't he.

"Lark. What a nice name. Well Lark, would you like to be with me and my honored guests? I assure you, it will be much better than spending time with the slaver."

Montx leanded over to Dark. "No offence, but don't you think your father is missing the point of this 'slave' buisness?"
Dark looked over at Montx. "Yeah, I think so." Dark said, keeping his voice low.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds