Join our server on Discord

Balance of Power
(I'm at a total lose, I don't know what to post)
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
OOC: To Crim- Of course! Welcome aboard!- To Damien- make the slaver punish you, then have him take you to the king to apologize. I have a plan...

IC: "I'm fine." Alexander said. " A brief coughing fit. Now, shall we sit?" The king moved to an ornante table at the conor of the room, and sat in a chair.

Montx wearily followed the king, and sat down as well moitioning for his troops to do the same. He hoped they wouldn't embaress him in front of his majesty.
Lark closed his eyes from the pain, He couldn't stand another hit from that spiked whip, even if he had scales, it was like they were made for cutting through a dragon's hide. Thank god that was the last lash of five hundred. "I-I'm sorry,"he finally said despite his mind set on the exact opposite.

"Good, now you're going to say that to the king, you interrupted an important event,"growled the slaver and Lark nodded grimly.

Lark followed the slaver back to the throne room and walked up the the king behind the slaver. "Excuse me,"the slaver said as politely as possible to the king. This hybrid would like to apologize for what happened earlier."

Lark pretended like he was a whipped puppy, although he was quiet the opposite, but he needed to stop being struck at with that whip so he could regain his energy. "I'm sorry,"he said with a fake, apologetic tone.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

Dark followed his dad, still worry about his heath. He heard the slave apology though he didn't believe it one bit.

Krad followed in Montx's suit, sitting down.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Crim was walking down the hall, for he presence was requested at the Meeting of the Knights. He kept calmly to his thoughts when hybrid burst from the throne room ahead of him. He remained calm, yet quickened his step. He was sure it would be handled, but... just in case. But, time quickly showed him that he was right as a blue orb encompassed him and was fell upon by the guards. His step would return to its normal pace had it not been for the echo of one of the coughing fits his father had been a victim of as of late. Thankfully, by the time he hit the corner for the room, it had receded and they had all already seated themselves at the table.

"Good morrow, thee, Father. *bows* Dark. *nods* Esteemed Knights." He took his place beside his father, sidestepping and taking note of the would-be escapee, and waited for the meeting to commence.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Lark clenched his fist for a second as it quivered with rage. He took a small breath and looked around the room quickly, almost seeming to analyze it, as he was doing this his eyes change from the bright blue to a dark yellow and his pupils turned to slits. He directed his gaze back at the king and unclenched his fist. He eyes turned back to their normal blue color. All of this happening within a few seconds.

Dark looked at Crim and nod his head. "Hey, Crim." Dark said in a low voice.

Krad quickly looked at Dark and Crim for a sec before looking back at the king.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: I'm SO sorry! I was grounded. Sorry guys.

Alexander nodded his head at the entrance of Crim, mulling over the slaves apology. "I don't think you mean what you say, my child. I don't think you've realized that you've done wrong."

Montx was barely paying attention to the king, all his focus one both of the king's gorgeous son's, and he chided himself mentaly for being a perv.
Lark growled,"I tried escaping because you people ripped me away from my home, I caused short lived panic, captured, and then you started coughing..."he muttered not seeming to care. "I was then beaten and forced to apologize to you, no I do not mean what I say,"he growled narrowing his eyes, they flashes yellow for a split second, you could see scales slowly forming on his right arm.

At the half-dragon's outburst, Alexander stood up and walked to him, clearly outraged. "Do you know why I took your people from their homes? It was because they were conspiring to kill not only me, but all of the people of my kingdom. Instead of ordering your death, I bring you to my palace, not even to the dungeon. And when you attempted to flee, which was both foolish and suicidal, did I kill you, which I could have done with the snap of my fingers? No, I use my own soul to ensure your safety!"