Join our server on Discord

Balance of Power
(I'm trying to think where I should put Lark...)

Lark growled tugging on the chain leash that held him captive. If only he wasn't so beaten up he would have burnt that bastard that held the leash to a crisp. Where were they going?

(Off topic. I just looked up the name Lark and it is apparently a girl's name meaning 'songbird' I didn't know that when I chose the name...)
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Dark was sitting on a smaller throne, next to his father's throne. His black tail wags slowly, watching as Montx enter the room.

Krad was one of the knights what were being lead by Montx, ready to follow orders until the day he dies.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(Mind if I interrupt whatever is going on with the knights?)

Lark almost smiled, he felt his energy returning, these people didn't understand that his wounds healed faster since he was part dragon. Their lack of knowledge would be their downfall. The teen opened his mouth as a stream of fire poured out of it. Stupid human, they had no resistance to the elements what so ever. The human was a pile of ash in a few seconds, the chain to the leash aorund his neck was so scorched that it crumbled easily, he didn't even need his strength to break it. Now he needed to find a way out of here. In a rush of human and dragon adrenaline he dashed down the hallway, wings slowly forming on his back. He could sense a large room up ahead, a room like that had to have windows. The hybrid didn't slow down as he dash into the throne room spreading his wings, how could he not notice how many people where here?

Lark growled taking to the air, aiming straight for a window.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

While the crowd screamed at the intrusion of the beast, Alexander simply stood up, and outstreched his hand. A faint blue aura emerged from it, and it flowed over to the half-breed, encircling it.

Montx drew his sword, ready to assist.
(I have to go to sleep after this)

"Leave me alone!"Lark shouted trying to move away from the blue aura. He continued struggling to fly to the window, he was so close!

Alexander motioned his hand downward, forcing the slave to the ground. A slaver quickly rushed toward the dragon, and injected it with a serum that knocked him out and wheeled him away. Alexander smiled, then quickly descended into a coughing fit.

Montx withdrew his sword, and rushed to the aid of the king.
Dark quickly jump out of his chair, quickly going over to his dad, making sure that he is alright.

Kard following Montx, also going to the aid of the king.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Alexander continued his coughing, which eventually ended with a little blood dribbling down his mouth. He waved everyone away, exclaiming that he was fine. He walked up to the two knights that had rushed to his aid. "So, you are the knights from Enxet?"

Montx nodded and bowed. "An honor to meet you, your majesty."

"The honor's all mine. Welcome to our country. What are you're names?"

"Montx, my lord."
Krad followed Montx's lead and also bowed. "My name is Krad, my lord." Krad said.

Dark wasn't so sure that his dad was alright as he said he was. "Dad, I wound suggest you get some rest." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(Type 'Palace' at the top of your post if you agree to the rules.)

Here's the character sheet.
Name: Crim
Appearance:
[Image: 1201591500.half.kumbartha_cesar_kehno.jpg]
Species: Anthropo
Brief History: Always the peacekeeper, but quick to command/demand the attention of those around
Turn-ons: Look at Father (Alex)
/offs: Twinks... except maybe Flammies.... (grunts) and Alex... except the "his sons" part; i'm hawt.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA