Join our server on Discord

Sonic GX: NeoUniverse!
Star 
OOC: Hello again i'm here to see if i can salvage this Sonic Future RPG i made ^_^

First..a recap of who was it it^^
Players: Shadowknight, Shadow's biggest fan, Foxman,

Digilord, Nekomon, Bloody Fang Lupe ((MIA))

Charaters Location: Team Sonic GX (SJ, Slash, Katelyn, Sonya, Charlie, Sir Malakie, Bunnie Rabbot, Katelyn Rabbot-D'Coolette, Fizz, Sierria, Duo, Pudding, Cosmo) are in the Blue Typhoon..and on their way to the

Spring Yard Zone

Chrysanthemum team (Mikhail and Amelia (GUN agents), Lupe and the Wolf pack, Lunamarie, Cassie the werehog, Zoey Rose Khimerahog, Luna) about to take off towards the Warp Ring..also leading towards The Spring Yard Zone...but 2 hitchhikers have come out..to join them...one of the was Lupe's Daughter Luna...and the other was Zoey Rose...someone Cassie the WErehog knew enough it made her cry

Spring Yard Zone: The DarC Underworld's own Dr. Robotnik: The Omni-Eggman, Chimeraus, and Orion's Altair...Raise hell in the Zone...getting the first 2 Neo Chaos Emeralds... but now GUN and the Galactic Alliance, led by Admiral Adler…along with Shadow and his…"team" be on the Defense..trying to stop the Carnage...but things will need the help of the Team Sonic GX, The freedom Fighters and the remaining GUN Forces.....but little do they know...they are others out to help fight these forces...an echidna..and a vampire bat (Vedrix & Rico)....only now...Altair is not alone...his crew Artimes, Regulus, Sirius along with Crim...will be dealing with the shadow factor...

**Orion's Ship: Orion..and Victor DarC be having a face to face...**
Glad to see its back up. Ill be back if we can get it running again, this was my first RPG on the site so I'd like for it to keep going.
Why is everyone so serious?

Photobucket