Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva and more!
This rp is for Matt Ishida and Disturbed only!!!

^_^ lets try to pick up where we left off I think Kiva and Emmy were still in the shower with Kiva washing Emmy getting ready to go shopping.

Onyxia and Kiiro were just getting done eating and were about to get naughty ^_^

------------------------------------------------------

Emmy murs softly, "you like washing my cutie body don't you?" she asked with a giggle.

--------------------------------------------

"Since I cooked cutie you can do the dishes," Onyxia said with a wink as she stood up from the table. She went to the couch in Kiiro's living room and sat down, "mm...faster you get those dishes done the faster I can see how naughty you can be," she said with a giggle
The OCA
Kiva smirks and keeps rubbing the soap all over Emmy’s furry body. “oh you can bet that I love that indeed my love” she giggled cutely.

--------------------------------------------------

“curious aren’t ya?” he chuckled and smiled as he then brought the dishes to the kitchen sink and started washing the dishes. After a while he returned and sat down on the couch near Onyxia. “did I made you wait too long cutie?”
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy smiled happily before planting a kiss on Kiva's nose, "..better hurry up don't want to spend all day naked in the shower." The green wolf laughed as she nuzzled the fox's cheek, "..might take us forever to get out of the shower if we just have sex all the time."

-----------

"Not at all cute stuff, " Onyxia smiled softly patting her leg, "come sit on my lap so I can snuggle ya," she said swishing her tail

OOC: What is Kirro again? A fox?
The OCA
OOC: yup a twin-tailed foxie x3

IC:

"gee alrighty alrighty" Kiva giggled and finished rubbing the soap over Emmy's body and smiles as she then pours some water over her. "there, it's done" she poked her tongue out cutely."

"the guy sitting on the girl's lap?" he chuckled. "now that's new" smiling gently, he moved his body and sat himself gently down on Onyxia's lap.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy bent down and turned the water off before hoping out of the shower. The wolf grabbed a towel and held it open, "May I dry you off princess?" she asked with a giggled.

------------

Onyxia smiled as she wrapped her arms around Kiiro hugging him against her giant breasts. "You saw me naked now I want to see you cutie," Onyxia whispered sliding a hand down to Kiiro's pants and pulled them down using her tail to slip them off him.
The OCA
Kiva blinked surprised but then giggled, getting out of the shower as well and wags her tail around happily. "well if you want then..sure go ahead" the silver vixen poked her tongue out cutely and smiled.

Kiiro couldn't help but blush. "h-hey..." he then chuckled, letting her pull his pants off him. "eager aren't you?" he twitched his ears gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Stepping forward Emmy wrapped the towel around Kiva rubbing her sides then her breasts. With a smile Emmy gave Kiva's boobs a playful squeeze while drying them, "hehe!"

-----------------

"Mhmm.." Onyxia murred in Kiiro's ear as her claw slips into the fox's underpants rubbing his crotch, "..I love little cute foxies. I can just cuddle them and love them all day if I wanted."
The OCA
Kiva meeped cutely and then murrs happily. "oh you are teasing me, you naughty wolfie" she giggles and pokes her tongue out cutely, bringing her tail to Emmy's back and gently caressing it.

Kiiro couldn't help but moan softly, his member coming out of his pouch as she teasing his crotch. "mhh.. so I noticed" he chuckled gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Just a little," Emmy replied rubbing the towel between her boobs then dried her tummy. Bending slightly over she started drying between Kiva's legs with a smile as she nuzzled the silver vixen's breast.

----------------

"Do you like big snuggable dragons?" Onyxia asked gently stroking the fox's erecting member, "..big lovable dragons who LOVE to just sit and cuddle up all night?" Onyxia starts to purr nuzzling Kiiro's cheek with her snout.
The OCA
Kiva couldn't help but moan softly and then giggles cutely. "want me to dry you as well my sweet thing?" she asks lovingly.

"ohh you just like to snuggle all night...nothing else?" he chuckled but then he moaned softly, his member growing to its full lenght and throbbed softly within her grasp. "mhh"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions