Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
Okay, here's my new attempt at writing. Please don't hesitate to read and review.

The Digimon Marshalls

By The Cowboy From Hell

Disclaimer: I own nothing mentioned in this work of fiction. So if you plan on sueing me, you won't get far, because I have a disclaimer. That, and I don't have anything of value.

This is Rated R for Violence, interspecies sexual acts(to come later) Drug use, and a lot of naughty, naughty words.

If you are sound of mind or frail of stomach, don't bother. Too late. You're doomed.

The year is 2010. The ecomony is dropping, and the entire world inches closer to war. It all seems normal, but that's about as true as gravity being a lie.

Digimon, what was once scoffed at as a cartoon show, have come to earth. In a few short years, there are millions of tamers on earth. With these tamers, come a variety of Digivices. To date, there are Five Generations of them, each doing basically the same thing: making Digimon stronger.

The good always comes with the bad, however, as many harmful digimon have come to our planet. That's where we come in. Our organizations go by many names, DATS being the most easily recognized. My group is called The Digimon Marshalls, and this is our story...

January Seventh, six a.m. The alarm clock was going apeshit in my face. My eyes cracked open, as I slammed my hand down on the off button. I yawned, and surveyed my surroundings.

A simple room, with a dresser in one corner, and my bed in another, with a cheap plastic shelving unit seperating the two. This held a coffeemaker, stereo, alarmclock, my D-3, and my gunbelt. Various things adorned my simple walls, from a sword and flywheel near the front door, to the 101st Airborne and Rebel flags that flanked my bathroom door. A plywood desk and a cheap computer sat in the far corner, next to my boots.

Yes, my surroundings could easily passed off as any other redneck's room in Texas. Except, for one thing.

"Mmm....good morning, Brandon..." a DarkRenamon said, laying next to me, under my faded green blanket.

Her name is Renny. We've been partners for about two years, now. She looks like any other Renamon, in general shape. Her fur is pitch black, with a smokey grey belly, "socks and gloves", and eartips. Her eyes are a very striking shade of red, which would give you the shivers, if you weren't used to them.

She giggled, and kissed me on my nose at my grumbled response. She always treated me differently, even before we decided to become more than Tamer and Partner. But, that's a story best saved for another day.

After pulling a brush through my shoulder length black hair and tying my hair back in a rubber band, I got dressed for work. Camo pants, black boots, kevlar vest, grey t-shirt, and my lucky spark plug necklace. I always was jealous of Renny. All she had to do was pull her gloves on in the morning.

I sat down on my bed, and unholstered my weapon, my only defense against superpowered digital monsters, a Desert Eagle Fifty Caliber. I dropped the clip out of habit, to make sure it was still loaded. I slammed the clip back into the black pistol, and holstered my weapon, before putting the belt on.

True to what I said, Renny was ready before me, staring at me with those ruby red eyes, as I loaded extra clips in my gunbelt. She giggled and stuck her tongue out at me, yet another one of our morning rituals.

"Nyah!" she giggled, her bright pink tongue standing out against her black fur.

"What? Just because I gotta wear clothes and use a gun, aint no reason for you to make fun of me." I retorted, as I slipped my wallet into my pocket, and clipped the digivice onto my gunbelt.

"Why do humans have to use guns again?" she giggled, as she watched my clip my badge onto my belt, the shiny silver star gleaming in the sunlight peeking through the far window.

"Because. We don't have powers like you do. Now get to the car." I said, playfully smacking her ass, as I put my sunglasses and cowboy hat on, and threw my trenchcoat on over it.

Renny giggled at me again, and phased downstairs into the garage. She always loved it when I said that digimon had advantages over humans.

I jogged down the creaky stairs of my garage-apartment, to the sight of a black Renamon lounging on the hood of my car, making me crack a smile at her. Between my car and her, I couldn't honestly say which one was sexier.

Since we are a private organization, most of us Marshalls use our own vehicles, me being no exception. My car is easily the prettiest car in the fleet, though.

The build is Ford, the make, Galaxie 500. The paint is off of the 2005 Ford Mustang, that pretty blue that makes grown men drool. This land yacht was built in 1968, which is suprising. This machine has seen wars, recessions, and, now, digimon. Of course, this pig is built along the lines of a Cop Car, complete with pushbar, spotlights, and siren on the dashboard. A pair of whip antennas sprouted from the trunk, allowing me to use a car-mounted radio to keep in contact with base and other units. That, and the number 302 on the hood corner and trunk corner were the only signs that this was a squad car. It was clean, sleek, fast, and durable.

"No claws on the paint, love." I scolded lightly, as I opened the door for her.

"I know, B. I didn't." She smiled, as she slid off the hood, and into the cavernous interior.

I closed her door, and climbed in on my side, firing up the Big Blue Ford, and pushing the garage door opener on my visor, opening the door to the frigid outdoors. I put it in reverse, and pulled out, to start a day of hunting down "wild ones".

After checking in, and raiding the break room snack machine for our breakfasts, we went out on patrol. Houston had about 1500 tamers, about 40 of those lived on my patrol route. Out of over fifteen hundred tamers, myself included, I was the only one with a "good" DarkRenamon. It was odd. The Marshalls have taken down three "Darks" in my two years of service with them, and I have one as a lover. Go figure.

Now, there are three hotspots on my beat. Two are relatively unused, one due to the fact it isn't thirty feet from a sewage treatment facility, and the other is under an overpass. Not the safest place to biomerge. Then, there's the one in the park. That one always sees action. Hell, that's where Renny first Biomerged, but, once again, saved for later.

We pulled into the park at about 7:45, and sure enough, there was the telltale fog over on the soccerfield. Most joggers were already gone by this morning. We nodded to eachother, and got out of the car.

"Get your digivice ready, B." Renny commanded. She was a whole different person on-duty. It was sexy, to be honest.

I nodded to her, and unclipped my Digivice with my left hand, and freed my Desert Eagle with my left, cocking it against my leg as I ran.

The digivice screen flashed for a second, then a small purple implike digimon came into view, just as the barrel of my sidearm hit the fog.

"Impmon, Rookie, Virus." I said simply, as I clipped my Digivice back onto my belt, and looked around, trying to see through the fog if any tamers were skipping school.

"Friend or Foe?" Renny asked the Impmon coldly, a black shard of glass hidden in her paw.

"Shoot, toots. For you, anything." The little digimon said, playfully lighting a fireball.

By this time, I had caught up, my Pistol aimed at his forehead, "DIGIMON MARSHALL. PUT YOUR HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD, SCUMBAG!!!!"

Impmon glared at me, and then smirked, "Ya wanna play like that, ya dumb redneck? Fine! BADA-BOOM!!!"

The fireball flew my way, which gave me the right to open fire.

"BOOOOM!!!" the pistol barked angrily, the Hollow-Point bullet sped through the fireball, and hit him in the arm, making him drop like a fly, screaming in agony.

Renny smiled coldly, as she hovered silently off to the side of me, as I cautiously walked up to the wounded Impmon.

The Impmon glared coldly at me, as he held his arm, which was bleeding profusely, as the data around the wound crackled angrily.

At this point, I was ready to give him what we call a "pity shot", a shot to the skull, sending his data back to the digital world, when Renny moved.

I looked up to see Renny staring at a pair of boys, with digimon running up.

Both of them were clearly Asian, and spoke amongst themselves in what sounded like Japanese. One Digimon was obviously a Guilmon, and the other was a Terriermon.

"Renny. I know y'all got a knack for languages." I said, keeping my pistol trained on Impmon's head, "tell them I want names, ages, and affiliations."

Renny nodded, and walked up to the two boys. After asking the prescribed questions, she walked back, calmly.

"The one in the goggles is named Takato. The other one is named Henry. They're both from Japan. They're here visiting, when they saw the fog. They asked about us, so I told them that you were Officer Brandon Harris from the Digimon Marshalls, and that I was your partner." She explained.

"Good girl. Tell them that the situation is under control, and to please leave the fog." I said to her, resisting the urge to flirt with her.

She couldn't help but crack a smile at me, as she turned around, and walked back to the two foreign tamers. She knew I was looking, and kept her tail up, so I had a clear view of her ass.

"...why are two Japanese tamers in Texas?" I asked aloud, as I retook aim, only to see that the Impmon had fled, leaving a trail of blood and data that ran into the woods. I sighed inwardly, as I saw the fog dissipate, and the two tamers and their digimon leave. I'd have to call in a wound-and-run. This was gonna be a long day.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Well, here's Chapter two. Once again, please R&R, read at your own risk, yada yada yada.

Chapter Duece

After that little skirmish, and the subsequent paperwork, me and Renny took our lunch break.

One of the perks of working for certain organizations such as the Digimon Marshalls, are the lunch breaks. A whopping two hours to eat, go for a walk, take a nap in your cruiser, do whatever you please. Since the roads were clear, and the day was turning out nice, I decided to treat us to the best barbeque this side of the Brazos River, the Shultz's Barbeque Joint, in Sealy. Took us forty-five minutes to get there, and a half-a-tank of gas, but it is worth it.

After ordering our food, and taking our number, we sat in a cozy little booth on the smoking side of the restaurant, so I could have a cigarette while we waited, and keep an eye on my cruiser. Renny got quite a few looks, everywhere from the "What the Hell is that?!" look, to the redneck, farmboy, "I wanna fuck that" look. Unlike Houston, which has over 1500 Tamers and Digimon, Sealy only had six registered. I lit my cigarette, as my eyes met Renny's ruby red eyes.

"Why did you drive us forty miles outside of Houston to a podunk town's Choke-N-Puke?" she asked, arching a brow as she sipped her Dr. Pepper.

"I wanted you to taste the best barbecue ever." I smiled, as I exhaled a mouthful of smoke, "besides, I never did take you out on a date, seeing as our job keeps us occupied."

Renny giggled quietly, as the waitress brought us our trays. Steaming hot piles of ribs, brisket, sausage, and chicken, smothered in deep red sauce, with equally large piles of vegetables, and bread to sop up the mess. You never leave a Texan's table hungry.

After a relatively quiet meal, we gassed up, and headed back into town, to clock back in. We ended up clocking in early, but I didn't care. Overtime. Gotta love it.

We were on our patrol route again, when a loud explosion shook the car, and a few of the storefront windows in the surrounding buildings blew out. One's first thought would be to duck and cover, hide behind anything, to hide from an explosion that massive, but, we were the law. So, I hit the siren, upshifted and floored it, as Renny called in for backup. A deafening roar overtook the angry roar of the old blue Ford, as our fear was realized.

Greymon, a Champion. About fifteen feet tall, maybe forty tons, judging by how he crushed cars like they were made of styrofoam.

We slid to a stop, and jumped out. Renny was off like a bullet, and my pistol was out just as fast. It was obvious this one wasn't looking for it's tamer.

"Well, if it aint tha' redneck that shot me!" Impmon said, as he landed on a nearby car. While I myself couldn't take on a Champion, I could very easily put down this Rookie.

"RENNY!" I shouted, as my Desert Eagle was trained on his forehead, "TAKE CARE OF THE GREYMON, I'LL BE THERE IN A SEC!!!"

Renny nodded, as she jumped up a building, up to eye-height of the orange lizard, and fired her attack, "OBSIDIAN BLADES!!!" she roared, as black diamond shaped projectiles flew unnerringly for the base of the monster's neck.

"CHINGA TU MADRE!!!" I yelled in spanish at Impmon, as I let two fly, the pistol barking with each pull of the trigger.

"BADA-BOOM!!!" Impmon shouted, as he hurled a fireball at me, dodging the two supersonic bullets.

The fireball hit my arm, pissing me off more than anything, as I chased after the cackling digimon.

Renny wasn't faring too well, though. She wasn't a weak rookie by any means, but, this Champion was strong. When the hits did connect, she went flying into buildings, cars, just about anything. It was about this point that I figured out their tactic. They were trying to keep me from helping her. I broke off the chase of Impmon, as I grabbed my digivice.

"I'MMA COMIN', RENNY!!" I shouted, as the digivice shone a dark black light.

Renny was soon engulfed in the same black light, as her Digivolution took place. Dark silver armor took their places on her arms, head, and leg, as a Katana in it's scabbard took up residence strapped to her back. Her cute little "snagglefang" was cute and little no more, as her fangs grew to about three inches long, and deep red, glistening slightly. A bright pink lightning shaped scar appeared on her right leg, as a pair of Pentagrams replaced the Ying-Yang symbols on her red gloves.

"RENAMON DARK ARMOR-DIGIVOLVE TO.... HELLRENAMON!!!" she roared, her voice noticeably more angrier. She was also now about two feet taller, and about a foot wider.

She drew the black Katana out of it's scabbard, and began to pace the orange Digimon.

"TIME TO BLEED, BOY!!!" She roared, as she leapt up the blade glowing black, and crackling with energy, "CHAOS SLASH!!!" she screamed, as the blade connected with the tough reptilian skin, ripping it open.

The Greymon took a few steps back in noticeable pain, as I lined up my shot. I never was a "Cheerleader" tamer. I let two more bullets fly, aimed directly at the eye that was pointed my way. The sickening SPLAT!! The two rounds made was very noticeable.

The Greymon roared in agony as Tamer and Digimon continued their assault. I always had to wonder, during these battles, if the Neanderthals ever had a fight like this. Two skilled warriors protecting their settlement from a giant monstrosity.

"TIME TO DIE, GREYMON!!!" HellRenamon roared, as she charged up her 'finisher', "THUNDERSTRIKE!!!!"

The blade slammed against the digimon's head, as the sky opened up, and a massive bolt of lightning struck them both. HellRenamon had some sort of a sadistic, demented grin on her muzzle, while the Greymon was screaming in extreme pain, as he exploded into a field of Data.

Renny landed where the Digimon once stood, and took in his Data, seemingly getting some sort of sexual pleasure from it. When the field was gone, we went looking for the next problem on our list, the Impmon that burned me.

When Renny was HellRenamon, her faculties were enhanced, and she tracked him down with extreme efficiency. She even deleted him before I could get there. I just shrugged it off. Just like the Human cops, us Digimon Marshalls sometimes did unprovoked deletings. It was just a way of doing things.

Renny dedigivolved, and we both waited on the hood of our cruiser for the cleanup crews. Then, after the fight had been over for about twenty-minutes, our backup finally arrived.

In an unmarked Chevy Monte Carlo they pulled up, and got out. A redheaded woman, and a normal looking Renamon.

"Must be new meat." I said to Renny, as I took my trenchcoat off, to inspect my burn.

In an effort to look more pissed off than I was at this obvious rookie's tardiness, I began field-dressing the minor burn with the first-aid kit I kept in my trunk.

"So, where's the Digimon?" the woman asked, with a heavy Japanese accent.

"Renny killed it. Where the fuck were you?" I responded, as I continued to dress my wound.

"Forgive me, sir-" she started.

"Marshall Brandon Harris. They call me "Pestilence". This is my partner, DarkRenamon. They call her Renny" I said, as I slammed the first-aid kit shut.

"Ahh, Marshall Harris. I'm sorry for my tardiness. I'm Detective Rika Nonaka, I've just been transferred from the Tokyo office." She said, with a slight bitchiness to her voice. I could tell right off she didn't take orders well.

"Well that's a shit excuse. Me and Renny had to take down a Champion AND a Rookie. Fuck, just look at the damage those two shitheads caused!" I said angrily, gesturing to the rubble that was once a stripmall.

"Well, I'm sorry my navigational skills aren't up to your standards." She said coldly, as she lowered her shades to give me a glare. I returned her glare with a "look that could kill".

It was at this point that the two Renamon intervened. Renny pushed me gently back onto the hood of my Ford, while the other one was talking to Rika in Japanese.

After the clean-up and MORE paperwork, I was given the rest of my shift off, with pay. Fine by me. I was wore out from chasing Impmon, and Renny was acting odd.

I pulled into my sad, little Garage Apartment, and shut the car off, exhaling the smoke from another cigarette as I watched the garage door close in my rearview mirror. I got out of my car, not even noticing Renny had already went upstairs. I trudged up the squeaky old stairs, yawning as I undid my gunbelt, about to collapse on my bed, when I was stopped cold by a single sight.

**WARNING: the following contains sexual acts involving a Human being and a Digimon. If you are underaged, or viewing such material is illegal in your jurisdiction, please scroll down until you see another pair of **. Thank you, and enjoy.

Renny was laying on my bed, gloves off, her long, tri-fingers parting the fur between her legs, revealing the hot pink insides, that stood out against her dark fur. Her mane was positioned just right, so that I could see her nicely sized, but not overly huge, breasts, her pink nipples standing straight up, begging to be licked.

"Come on, Marshall-man. Make me your bitch." She snarled lustfully, as she beckoned me forward with a finger.

As if I had no control over my faculties, I zombie-shuffled over to her, dropping my gunbelt on the floor. The next to go was my coat, shirt, pants, and boots, though, I don't remember that part. My entire body was focused on the glorious, furry body laying on my bed, begging for some sexual attention.

I never wore underwear, so my nine-inch long member was free as soon as my pants hit the floor. I wasn't big, in my eyes, and I felt it was a little crooked, but Renny seemed to drool over it, as I slid slowly onto my bed.

I kissed my way gently up her leg, working my way to her delicious honeypot. With each kiss, I drew closer, and her scent drew stronger. Until, finally, I had come to the end of the line. Her pussy was hot, and sweet, as I lazily ran my tongue across it, enjoying the shudder she gave in response. I licked again, much harder, as I slid my finger, then two, then three, inside her glorious hole.

She began to moan in earnest, as I started to fingerfuck her. She had one paw on the back of my head, urging me on, and the other was busy playing with one of her nipples.

With my middle finger, I began to search for that elusive spot, that I knew would set her off. I knew I hit it when she let out a suprised gasp, my finger sliding over her g-spot. I kept running my fingertip back and forth over it, as I sucked on her clit, until I felt her vaginal walls clench down on my fingers, and my face get sprayed with her delicious juices.

"OH-OH-OH FUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!" she screamed as she came on my face. She was breathing hard, and her fur was matted in sweat in some places.

She growled lustfully at me, and got on her hands and knees, and raised her tail.

"Now fuck me, Brandon. Fuck me like you've never fucked me before.

"Ma'am, yes, ma'am!" I smiled, as I climbed in behind her, trying to decide on which hole.

Finally giving up, I slid my throbbing member into her slick, tight pussy, earning a happy moan from Renny.

"Mmmm....good choice. I hate it when you fuck my tailhole." She said, as she pressed her hips back, until she was touching my own.

Needing no further encouragement, I pulled back, and thrusted into her hard, causing her to moan happily. I started fucking as hard as I could causing the entire bed to move closer to the wall.

"Oh, yes...fuck me...FUUUUCCCKKK MMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!" she howled as she came again, clenching down on my cock, almost milking it with her hot, wet love tunnel.

I brought her up from her hands and knees, holding her tight against my body, gently massaging her nipples, as I brought my next to hers, kissing her as best as I could. Her nimble fox tongue darted into my mouth, exploring my tongue and teeth, as my mouth muffled her moans.

Knowing I was too tired, and I wouldn't last much longer, I went for it, holding her as I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could, making her scream in pleasure. Lord knows what the neighbors heard.

Then, that magical moment finally arrived, where we were no longer tamer/partner or human/digimon, but lovers. My cock exploded deep within her, as she showered my member with her sweet seed. My vision blurred for a split second, as that glorious feeling overtook me.

I collapsed onto Renny, causing her to giggle at me.

"Hehehe....you're always like falling on me, huh?" she snickered, as she rolled out from underneath me.

"Well, we need a different position, then." I yawned, as I wrapped my arms around her, falling asleep.

When we awoke next, the sun was falling in the sky. I climbed out of bed, and stumbled into the bathroom.

As my senses returned, I realized that I was pissing in the sink. I shrugged it off, and walked naked into the kitchen.

"Umm, Brandon. Put some pants on. We have company." Renny giggled.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Welcome back, loyal fan. Heh, yeah, right. Like anyone reads this crap.

For those who insist on proving me wrong, this is Chapter 3 on my "Digimon Marshalls" story. Once again, Read And Review, although no one's done that yet.

DISCLAIMER: this is entirely dribble from my own warped little mind, about Digimon in my home town. Almost everything, save for location, is PURELY FICTIONAL. If there is ANYONE out there who feels this story is plagerized from their real life, PLEASE, contact me. I want to meet you.

Chapter Trois.

The Digimon Marshalls

By The Cowboy From Hell

My mind wasn't working, until I heard Renny's voice chime in, causing me to look over. Sure enough, that Rookie and her Digimon were sitting at my sad little table, with a combined look of extreme disgust at my naked frame.

I shrugged at them, and stepped back into my bedroom, and slipped on a pair of dirty blue jeans, and went back in, grabbing a coke from the fridge.

"What do y'all want?" I asked, as I drank from the can.

"Ah...umm... did we come at a bad time?" Rika asked, still ruffled at seeing me naked.

"Oh, no. He always sleeps naked!" Renny laughed cheerfully, as she pinched my cheek playfully.

"Like I asked already," I said coldly, "what do y'all want?"

The other Renamon fielded my question, seemingly unfazed by my previous nudity.

"It appears that that Greymon you fought earlier today wasn't a normal Greymon. The Data we picked up registered at much higher levels than a Greymon." She explained.

"Mmhmm... when that lizard's hits connected, it felt like I was getting hit by a train." Renny replied, calmly staring out the window.

"So, what? Same shit, different day?" I asked.

"What?" Nonaka asked, confused.

"It's the same goddamn shit every goddamn time. Someone gets power nuts and retard strong, travel to the Digital World, and tries to amass an army, unleash a virus, or deal with the wrong Megas. It's ALWAYS the same shit." I explained, as I lit up a cigarette.

Rika and her Digimon sat silent, for a while, until Renamon spoke back up.

"Well...yeah. It seems that way. The Data had traces of information, which the Digimon Marshalls tracked to a server in Utah."

"Mormans?" I asked, as I took a drag off the smoke.

"Umm, no?" Rika replied, confused at my sick brand of humor, "anyway. After searching through Humans traveling to the Digital World, we found one in Utah, with a DarkAgumon. We are almost certain, that that's our man."

I leaned back, listening to my Neighbor's diesel pickup pull into the gravel driveway. The fog on my windows made this shithole cozier than it really was. I sighed, lost in thought.

Renny saw that I "went to screensaver", so she took the reigns.

"What does this have to do with us? Houston isn't a real strategic city, is it?" she inquired, as I snapped back to reality.

"Yeah, it is. Johnson Space Center, the Port Of Houston, and several Fortune 500 companies. To take out Houston is to bring the Nation to it's knees." I said, almost calmly.

Rika nodded slowly, "from what we've managed to gather, Houston's only his proving grounds. He has his sights set on Seattle, San Diego, and other major cities."

"Why?" Renny asked, curious.

"Seattle has the Boeing Plant, produces major Aircraft. San Diego has a zoo. Either he's subtle, or stupid." I answered.

"Well, either way, we've been calling in reinforcements from other Organisations. You're going to have a partner. Make a thermos of coffee "Pest", you're on Night Shift." She answered, as she got up, and turned to leave.

"Fuck me..." I sighed, as I heard them leave, "I wanted to take you to a movie tonight."

"Aww, it's okay, Brandon." She smiled, and kissed me.

With that, I got dressed, again, and made a pot of coffee. I made sure to keep Renny away from the thermos, while we got ready(those of you with a Renamon, give him/her coffee, and see what happens. Just make sure you leave shortly after, and someone sticks around to give you the details.)
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan