Join our server on Discord

Inaguration Ceremony --REPOST--
This Lemon was tested by a room filled with monkeys in a lab several thousand feet below Fritch, Texas. From that experiment, we have learned that Episcopalians are particularly allergic to it, along with the Brazilian Spider Monkey and Tom Cruise’s femur. So if you are an Episcopalian, a Brazilian Spider Monkey, or Tom Cruise’s femur, steer the Hell clear of this Lemon.

This is a Lemon requested by MISTER BIG T. It puts Feralzen in a very different light. WARNING! This Lemon involves Mega-Cum, Futanari, Hyper-Phallic, Lolicon, Child Pregnancy, Underage Sex Slaves, and quasi-religious ritual context.

Inauguration Ceremony

I do not write this for anyone in particular, but if I had to decide, it would have to be to my daughter Liaz. This tale of mine details my inauguration into our hunting parties.

I’m sorry, I should properly introduce myself. My name is Mirkath, and I am a Humadrion. Humans fear and loathe us because of our demonic ancestry, as well as our habits of hunting and kidnapping their kind, particularly young girls. We rape them, impregnate them with our seed, make them our sex slaves, or any combination of the three. Why do we do it? For the pleasure.

In order to be inducted into a hunting party, we must undergo a ceremony. We do the ceremony when we are very young, preferably between 4 and 6 years old. The girls are taken to a secluded area deep within the mountains…

At the time I was 4. Our parents took us from our beds in the middle of night. When I asked them where they were taking me, they did not answer. I was still half asleep at the time, so where exactly they were leading us I didn’t know. As we entered the mountains, several other families had joined our group. I was suddenly pushed to the front, bumping inadvertently into four other girls. I recognized them all in the moonlight; Talera, Vilida, Anba, and Lithus.

Our parents led us through a narrow valley into the mountains. As we proceeded into the valley, the cliff walls began to narrow, forcing the larger parents to walk in single file behind us. We Younglings, however, were still small enough to walk side-by side the whole way.

The enclosed pathway eventually opened up into a large clearing several hundred feet in diameter. I was easily able to notice that this place wasn’t a natural formation: It had the basic makings of an arena and a throne room. There were large stone blocks that were carved into the crude shape of seats. Many other Humadrions were sitting in these seats. Some of them were raping young human girls, whose shrill and heaving cries were echoing out into the night. Among the cries were moans of pleasure, albeit traumatized and mortified ones. While we were pushed to walk towards the throne, our parents broke away to join the audience.

In front of us, on the other end of the clearing, was a throne where there sat our goddess, the mighty Feralzen herself. She was the most beautiful of all the Humadrions, with nice slender curves, full shapely breasts, and a well-toned body. She was our goddess because while the average life span of a Humadrion was around 650 years, she has lived nearly 10 times that. Just looking at her, it was impossible to believe that; she appeared to be only 20. To add to her mysteriousness, she had luminescent silver hair that shone in the moonlight; Humadrions all had either dark brown or pitch black hair. She was currently raping a 10 year old girl, who was sitting on her lap, facing us with her legs spread wide open. Her mouth was open as she was letting out the loudest scream of all the girls there. Feralzen’s seed poured from her sex as more was injected into her. Her stomach was distended, giving her the appearance as if she was pregnant, though, due to the amount of sperm in her, she most likely was.

As we stopped the throne, the girl let out a final scream of pure terror before passing out. Feralzen leaned forward and let go of the girl, letting her slide off her cock. The long shaft came out of her sex, and as I watched in awe, it kept coming, and I wondered how such a length could have fit inside the human in the first place. Suddenly, the very tip of her long dick popped out, splashing the ground just a few inches in front of us with a load of white hot cum. The spent human girl at her feet lay in silence as the seed in her womb poured out. Feralzen’s attention was now focused on us.

“Approach, Younglings.” Feralzen announced. We slowly approached her, closing the distance to five feet. I carefully stepped over the human unconscious on the floor.

“You have reached the age where you shall be inducted into our hunting parties.” She said, finally giving us an explanation as to why we were pulled out of bed. “It is an age-old tradition of ours to make human girls our sex slaves… and it is now time for you to be inducted.”

With a flick of her wrist, Feralzen created 5 large silver goblets in midair. They were adorned along the rim in diamonds and emeralds, and were large enough to hold almost half a gallon of liquid. The goblets hovered in front of each of us, and we immediately knew to take them.

“Now place them between your legs and approach me.” She ordered. We all complied and placed the goblet in between our legs, clamping our thighs shut to hold it in place.

“Good, now come and service me.” Feralzen spread open her legs, her 20 inch-long cock extending outward towards us. It was quite an impressive sight, even for Humadrion’s, which are legendary. The five of us, with the goblets between our legs, gathered around Feralzen and proceeded to suck her off. I was lucky enough to get the tip of her shaft, where I licked the slit eagerly with my tongue. It may seem like a perverse fetish from an outside view, but because of Feralzen’s status in our society, being able to suck her off is a great blessing. Because of my size, I was only able to take in the first few inches of her cock without choking myself. I could taste the combination of Feralzen and the human on her cock. Anba and Vilida were on my left side, licking the whole length of her shaft. Their small hands ran across her cock, pulling back her foreskin. Lithus and Talera on the other side sucked on her meat like a Popsicle.

Feralzen’s voice soon joined the chorus of moans and screams echoing off the cliff walls. I pulled away for a breather, and next thing I knew, the cock in my hand squirted a huge load of clear fluid all over my face and body. I wiped away some of the cum on my face, clearing it out of my eyes. I licked the cum off my hands; it was hot and tasted like sweet milk, just as I had imagined it to be.

Suddenly, Feralzen reached out and grabbed me by the back of the head, forcing me back onto the cock. I gagged and gasped as she pulled me even further onto it so that it went down my throat and halfway down into my stomach. I continued to suck her off, even though breathing was now hard. The four girls on either side of me licked the cock just before my mouth, causing Feralzen to moan like a mating wildebeest. She pushed me off of her cock, and stroked it hard. I stood up, coughing and gagging. My throat felt numb and weird, as if it was stretched out a bit.

Feralzen cried out in pleasure as she came, shooting hot seed all over the five of us. It came out in a white deluge, covering our bodies and filling up the goblets. The floor became slick with the sticky sensation, pooling at our feet and spreading out towards the audience. The goddess pointed her cock at all of us, filling up each goblet with sperm. Most of the cream splashed onto our bodies, but eventually, all of the goblets were filled. She sighed contently as she let go of her cock, which shrunk to 6 inches.
“Okay…” she panted. “Now drink my sperm and be blessed.”

Taking the goblet out from between my legs, being careful as to not spill a drop of it, I looked at the four girls beside me. They had their goblets in hand as well, but they weren’t drinking it. They were looking at me instead. I looked around at the audience; they watched me intently, including the ones currently raping their slave girls. Were they expecting me to drink first? I looked up at Feralzen, and she nodded at me, smirking a bit. Taking a deep breath, I brought the goblet to my lips and, after taking a deep breath, proceeded to drink the sperm.

It tasted sweet like honey, just as I imagined it to be. In the corner of my eyes, I can see the other girls begin drinking theirs as well. I slowly tilted my neck back as I drank the white fluid, my stomach slowly distending as it filled my stomach. Finally I drank the last of the sperm, falling to my knees, gasping for breath. My face was covered in the fluid, and I licked it off the side of my mouth, savoring the sweet taste. I looked up at Feralzen to see her smiling down at me. The girls to my left and right finished their drink as well and placed their goblets on the ground.

“Excellent.” She said. “Now you are ready…” She waved her hand as if giving a signal. Suddenly from behind me, a human girl of 12 years approached. She was wearing a slave collar like all the humans Humadrions keep around their slave’s necks. Apart from that, she was completely naked; seeing as how the slaves could be fucked anywhere at any time, they never wear clothes. The slave girl was owned by my family, and on a regular basis, she would be fucked around 5-7 times a day. Her legs were drenched in white fluid, so I assumed that she was just recently raped.
She grabbed my limp cock and stroked it gently; sending great chills through my body. It felt good, and I could feel a weird sensation go through my body. My cock grew erect for the first time in my life as the slave took my cock into her mouth, licking all over and covering it with saliva. After a while, I had this very strange feeling go through my body. I don’t know how to describe it, but it gave me this burning desire… to fuck the slave mercilessly. The desire soon became too great for me to handle, and she sensed that as well.

The slave got down on the ground and spread her legs apart for me, waiting for me to ram into her tight pussy. As I got down on my knees, Feralzen suddenly said, “Wait. I have something else in mind for you, Mirkath. Bring her to me.” She ordered to the slave. She looked back at Feralzen before standing up and taking me by the hand. The slave pulled me to the white-haired goddess, and I reluctantly let myself be dragged to her. I didn’t know what she wanted from me, but I knew better than to go against Feralzen’s wishes.

Feralzen grabbed me by the arms and lifted me up on her lap. The slave then excused herself to be fucked by one of the other girls. Looking over, I saw her go to Vilida, who graciously accepted the opportunity to ravage her.

I looked up at Feralzen, who smiled down at me and pulled me in for a kiss. I moaned into her mouth, feeling my body get all hot. She stroked my cock with a gentle loving touch, and I could feel my legs wrap around her arm in response.

She pulled me away and lifted me up, placing her on the tip of her 20-inch long cock. I looked down at her, very concerned about the size; a dick that size could easily split me in two!

“Do not be afraid, little one.” She said. “You will not be harmed.” Suddenly, she slid me down the shaft, parting open my nether lips and breaking open my cherry. I bit my lip in pain, feeling like I was stabbed in my nether regions. As I slid down the thick shaft, though, that feeling was quickly overwritten with pleasure. I felt Feralzen's cock slide deeper into me. Even halfway down, I wondered how such a monstrous dick could even fit into me. I expected any time for the shaft to hit the back of my womb, but that sensation never came, even as all 20 inches were in my body.

“Does it feel good, little one?” Feralzen whispered into my ear. She nipped on my neck, and I could not help but let out a loud moan of appreciation and lust. My gaze fell on the action in front of us involving the other 4 girls. They were currently fucking their family’s slave, save for Vilida, who was actually fucking both her family slave and mine, due to the facts that I wasn’t and she was born with two cocks. She made both girls lie on top of each other and make out intensely as she plowed into both their cunts at the same time. Needless to say, it was a huge turn-on for me.

Feralzen’s fucking brought my focus back to my own session. I wasn’t able to do much with the much stronger Humadrion holding me, beinging me up and down on her shaft. I do not know how she was able to keep the cock from tearing me in half, or going beyond my womb for that matter, but it had to be magic. Whatever it was, it made my mouth hang open in pleasure, my tongue sticking out as I made a loud cry of pleasure. My voice sounded much different than normal; it was hoarser, almost like grunting. The area between my legs felt like it was warming up when I began to feel this unique sensation, something that I had never felt before in my life. My cock stood up from the sensation, and within I could feel that same sensation ready to explode.

“AAAAHHHH!” Feralzen cried out as she came, her cock throbbing and spasming violently around in my pussy. I close my eyes as she releases load after load of seed into my womb, the white fluid striking the back of my otherwise untouched womb. This sensation alone drove me over an edge I had never crossed before, and I throw my head back as I cum for the first time in my life. My cock squirts out a load of cum into the orgy in front of us, 6 shots of the jizz come out before my dick finally settles down. The tip dripped with some fluid left behind from my ejaculation.
As I lay back recovering from my first ever orgasm, Feralzen turned me around so that I faced her. She pulled me in and held me close to her body in a loving comforting fashion. As I rested up against her, suddenly, her cock started bucking me, and with each buck, it shot a full load of cum into me. I lay against her, gasping as I felt each shot of cum strike against my sensitive areas repeatedly. The sperm splashed out of me and leaked out all over the ground around the throne. The girls and their slaves became drenched in it as they rolled and thrashed about on the ground. I don’t know how many times they came in the orgy in front of the throne, but it seemed like there was always at least 1 orgasm going on at one time.
After what seemed like an eternity, the shots of cum from Feralzen finally stopped. I came about 10 times from the experience. My body shook as Feralzen pulled me off of her cock, by body now filled with this strange empty feeling. Her sperm leaked out of my vagina, drenching my legs and giving me this slick feeling deep within me. She set me on the ground and kissed me on the lips.

“And now…” she announced to the exhausted orgy. “You are ready to join a hunting party, and thus continue our age-old legacy.”

The orgy slowly ended as the younglings and slaves lay on the ground in a pool of cum, exhausted from the marathon of fucking. One by one, the Humadrions left. We younglings were the last to leave, and when we did, we left with our slaves in tow. Feralzen was an exception to this rule; she sat at her throne the whole time, stroking her cock and spraying us with more fresh hot jizz. We were covered with the stuff when we left, and it wasn’t until later that I was met with a great surprise. Feralzen had impregnated me at some point during that long stretch of time my womb was filled beyond its capacity with semen. I shouldn’t have been surprised, but I didn’t know that I would be able to get pregnant at that age.

Apparently, the others saw that as a great blessing by Feralzen, and I was made a chieftain of our clan. 9 months later, I gave birth to my beloved Liaz. Feralzen said she wouldn’t see her until her inauguration ceremony, when she is to become a woman, just like I have.

Liaz is my pride and joy. I love her with all my heart, and I am happy to have given birth to her.

Liaz finished reading the section in the journal and closed the book, placing it back on the shelf from whence it came. She was 4 years old, ready to undergo her own inauguration ceremony. Behind her, a slightly older girl of 8 years, twice her age, walked into the den of their cave, brushing aside the curtain covering the entrance.

“Hey, Liaz. What are you reading there?” she asked, walking over to the youngling. She eagerly showed her the journal she was just reading from. A smile slowly appeared on her face as the memories came rushing back.

“Is Feralzen really my Ascendant, Mom?” Liaz asked.

“Yep, and it’s almost time for you to finally meet her.” She held her daughter close to her body and kissed her on the lips. “Are you excited?”

“Yeah! I hope my experience was a good as yours!” she said, hugging her mom tightly.

“Hee hee… well, go get ready. It’s almost time for us to leave for the ceremony.”

THE END

Special thanks to MISTER BIG T for the idea for this Lemon and the positive feedback for the past month.
If you have a comment, request, or you want to praise me, contact me at Evangeline_999@yahoo.com
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA