Join our server on Discord

What I learned from the Three Stooges
This is just something I've been doing in my head for a while, but I thought it might be funny (and maybe enlightening) to put it up. Feel free to add to it if you're a stooge fan.

1. If you're going to squirt someone with an ink pen, always make sure you're pointing it in the right direction. The same goes for spray bottles.

2. If someone throws something at you (pie, cream puff, etc) and misses, don't stick your tongue out and brag; you'll get the next one right in the nose.

3. Never assume that just because you're talking to someone through a telephone or wall speaker that they can't get you if you make them mad.

4. If somone is about to give you the two-fingered eye poke, make sure and cover both eyes as well as your gut, otherwise he'll get you anyway.

5. If two people are having a slap fight, keep your distance. One of them might get tired of it and slap you.

6. Don't ever stick your tongue at someone; they'll either take it and twist, or pour hot peppers, dirt, salt, or some other foul-tasting substance on it.

7. Never, ever, ever say "Let me have it" or "Give it to me". "It" is always something painful.

8. Don't ever put your finger in someone's face; he/she will try to bite it off.

9. If someone tells you to point to the right, save yourself the trouble and point where he's pointing.

10. If you're going to bear-hug someone from behind, keep your hands and arms clear of their face or they'll bite you.
Dont forget the famous "whawhoopwhoopwhoop" that curly alway says
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers