Join our server on Discord

cant remember
theres 2 fics (could be the same one or by same author) that im looking for. the first one the author at the end of every chapter would leave a choice and people could email in there answers as to how the story would progress. yes it was a digimon fanfic and may be on this site. the other one i remember just this one chapter, as i said it may be from the same guy but im not sure. it was a gato/v-mon thing but it was a pick your own path sort of. it was broken up into sections and at the end of each was a series of links. the whole thing was just the one sex scene and i think it was one chapter of a larger whole but still. if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be apreciated.
the Gato/Veemon one reminds me of one by Sonimon, he did that kind of thing, you could click on a link to choose what you wanted to see them doing, you know, finger her, vaginal, suck him, etc. on each option you got a link to either the climax or continue with another position, it was a VeeGato one indeed.

the other one slightly reminds me of a lemon series by an author named Devil, the series was called the Smart Davis Series, at the end of each chapter he asked some questions and you could mail him the answers though if I recall well he never put his e-mail address on any of the chapter for what I remember.

I don't know if those are the ones you're talking about but the one by Sonimon sure fits what you're talking about the VeeGato one, though on that one I still keep wondering how Gatomon got that soft when Veemon screwed up the things on a previous chapter, you see she was planning to dump him after he saved her icecream instead of her when a digimon attacked on a previous chapter but he convinced her easily to give him a chance and after that they went to the sex o.O

No offence to Soni but he sometimes came up with so weird lemon plots ^^;
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Just gonna take a stab in the dark and guess the first stories you mentioned are the two from Roobix Cube's Fun And Games Series
Roobix Cube's Fun And Games Series? I never heard of that one on all the years I have on the lemon business and I'm talking about 5 years now ^^;
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
AHA! you got it on the nose patamon, you are a god! (how the hell did you remember that ice cream thing? only after you mentiond it could i only vaguely recall that bit.) thx alot. the other guess by you skaroth is totaly off. sorry try again. anyway patamon, i recognise soni's name but the other guees you made doesnt ring any bells, ill look into it though.

Edit: hmm. i went looking for a bit and it seems that most of sonimons stuff vanished from the internet along with the digimon hentai zone website. as i said before im like 50% sure the other fic i wanted was by the same author. this makes it likly that the other one i was thinking about is gone as well.

P.S. i remember anither detail about the email a path fic! I think it was a season 2/season 3 crossover, really cool how they did it to as the season 3 people had all the shows of season 2 so they went over them for stuffs that they may have missed the first time around. again i could be full of shit here and be thinkiing about a different fic but i think this is it.
Well Sonimon's lemon that was VeeGato was inside of a 02/Tamers crossover, maybe it was by him too, maybe after the e-mail thing he decided to try the link thing on the VeeGato one

But I don't think is the same because what I recall is that Gatomon and Veemon accidentally ended on the Tamers universe or something on Sonimon's series, oddly enough after they had sex on Kari's room, though a flaw on Sonimon's series was that he never explained when Veemon and Gatomon got together, I mean, on the chapters before the first sex they had none of them got mentioned, and then out of no where they appeared on a that chapter having a kind of S&M sex on Kari's room, Veemon was tied to the bed, and that stuff, and around three chapters later came the one you were asking for, again no offence to Soni but sometimes I really got confused by his lemon plots :P

Another pairing on that series I remember was Gabumon/Renamon, hard to believe he left Guilmon out of the fun with Renamon lol

How I did remembered the icecream thing you ask? well I used to be member of Sonimon's site Digimon Hentai Zone, but the site died, but there is a torrent out there with a full mirror of that site so you can download it, or you can go here:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www....inpage.htm

is a site that has caches of lots of websites including Sonimon's, all if not all of Sonimon's lemons are still there so check them while you can before they get deleted ^^
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
yeah i remember now, i was full of shit, your right that detail i remembered was from that fuc and not the other one.
meh, it happens, after all that lemon series is way old, actually if I recall well Sonimon put it here on this site before he separated from it and made Digimon Hentai Zone so we are talking about that this series is at least 6 years old or so

While Sonimon is good at the sex parts he did needed to work more on the characters' personalities, some times they were way off and got you confused, plus if you add how some authors also make characters they don't like to end being the worst characters ever is kind of hard to enjoy those fics, be lemons or not, actually now that I remember Sonimon didn't wrote any more lemons after he founded DHZ, maybe one or two but that was it, he focused more in administrate DHZ for what I recall *shrugs* ah well, still it was nice the time DHZ lasted :P
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions