Join our server on Discord

Digistar's Happy Sexy Art Time! [Take TWO!]
Heart 
Hey, all~ Gonna try to do this art thread again since the crash ate my artwork. D: Boys be warned, some of this stuff is boy/boy (er, or is that oyaji/oyaji since young boys are apparently not my thing? Blush ). Yaoi, slash, gay, whatever you want to call it, it's in here. But I'll mark it as such so you can avoid it if you must.

Yeah, also some pretty weird stuff, and since '06 Satsuma's been my major focus. (or is that subject to my sick fetishes? Twisted ) I'll usually put parings up to denote what it is, but just remember: if it's me, it's got the DATS commander in it. That's pretty easy to remember, right?

[11/17/08 update]
Miki...yep.
Thus proving that yes, she can do women if the gall to do it strikes her. ...Okay, if you want the boobies out, here you go.

[10/01/08 update]
Masaru gets himself some on the stairwell...
It's a really rough sketch and pretty disproportional for the most part. But it was an idea, and somebody else might be able to do something with it, I dunno.

[09/22/08 update]
Suck it, old man.
Yay, more cock! And bukkake! I regret nothing! (*runs*)
Tentacles are fun for you and me!
Especially if they produce their own aphrodesiacs to make you want it.Twisted
Stupid excuse to try scribble-drawings in PS7.
I don't like it much, but it *does* have cock in it. ^^;
Another 10 Years Ago piece, this time of a certain professor molesting a certain detective in his own bathroom.
Uh... I'd suggest not dropping the soap, but Suguru seems to have that covered. mrgreen
Aphrodesiac overdose leads to a sleepless night, I think.
Again, working on anatomy and positioning. But then again, the show's figures were never too on-model anyway...
...And Kudamon can't leave well enough alone, can he?
An oekaki piece. Not flat-out hentai but the innuendo is enough to be NSFW.
The love between a man and his Digimon is a precious one. Or a very sick one.
Not hentai, but the concept is squicky.
10 Years Prior, because Younger!Satsuma was a flaming uke.
I've been having problems with the shading and body construction with this one, sadly. So please pardon the blatant mistakes. >.>
Kurata's gonna rape somebody tonight.
Not necessarily hentai, but just the *concept* might squick you. Shocked
Masaru and Tohma finally get paid back for all the times the Japanese fangirls made Satsuma rape them. =D
I want to redo this one with better proportions, though...
[Image: dad_88x15sig.gif]
Well, nice to see you back. I didn't look at the pics seeing as they are mostly yaoi but nice to see you put up drawings. You are pretty good.
I agree with H, tis very, very great to see you up again with those reposted Satsuma pics. >: D
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Welcome back and nice to see that you are back with the same kind of style'd stuff. Welcome home and very nice pictures.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Tiniest of updates in the first post. (*points*)
Wow...your a professional artist! ^ ^;; It's better than what I can draw adult men! XD;;;
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
LOL@the Kudamon ones.
That actually comes to my mind.
Yeah. You might think that would happen wouldn't you. If they were both into each other. But of course, her art, her faves.
(10-05-2008 02:14 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. You might think that would happen wouldn't you. If they were both into each other. But of course, her art, her faves.
Ah, I know Satsuma and Kudamon are platonic IRL. I was just entertaining my sometimes-sick sense of humor with those pieces. mrgreen
And that's why we're all here.