Join our server on Discord

Gaomon's expressions
Yes how to draw Gaomon's expressions, I know I'm starting to like Gaomon now! He's became my all time favorite digimon more than Veemon, Flamedramon, he's so freaking adorably cute! D:!

[Image: Gaomonexpressions.jpg]
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Your gaomon looks off to me, even creepy. I think you're allotting too much "face space" (his bandana come just short of actually covering his eyes: the black top edge is actually under it). The eye shape also just doesn't fit. Gaomon is not drawn with the usual "anime human" eyes; even at their "neutral", they are inclined, and that "fierce" aspect is to me one of his most endearing characteristics.

[Image: ep3_19.jpg]
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it...alNumber=1]
[Image: ep7_08.jpg]
[Image: outing0042.jpg]
[Image: parting0016.jpg]
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
(09-23-2008 06:47 AM)circeus Wrote: Your gaomon looks off to me, even creepy. I think you're allotting too much "face space" (his bandana come just short of actually covering his eyes: the black top edge is actually under it). The eye shape also just doesn't fit. Gaomon is not drawn with the usual "anime human" eyes; even at their "neutral", they are inclined, and that "fierce" aspect is to me one of his most endearing characteristics.

[Image: ep3_19.jpg]
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it...alNumber=1]
[Image: ep7_08.jpg]
[Image: outing0042.jpg]
[Image: parting0016.jpg]
Sorry but that's my style of drawing gaomon. And I've also did have reference of gaomon.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I dunno but to me it looks like a bunch of one cute puppy =3 i like em all tigerlilly your an awsome artist.
I think that is very kind of you and that is in a chibiesque style that you have made yourself so interesting vantages. Heh >> rawr thanks for them they will come in handy one day ;3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You give Gaomon such adorable expressions! I wanted a Gaomon and a Gabumon for... since they came out!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
your gaomon looks good to me keep it up.
[Image: 2zdud6v.jpg]
"Only a handful of humans truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff."
- Albert Wesker
I like it! But I kind of think circeus is right in a way. Gaomon has an adorable sense of fierceness about him. Those are really great drawings, tigerlily! But I do miss that element of fiercess.
Works for the one in NEXT.

The Anime Gaomon usually bases his expressions on Touma's. You know, Touma smiles, Gaomon smiles.
Touma looks pissed, Gaomon looks pissed.