Join our server on Discord

The insane Tigerlily artwork.
The first picture is totally madnes. My eyes having a hard time to see Linvar's right hand XD
The second picture, yes, I can see your coloring and shadings getting even better than the previous one :D

Keep up the good work!
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(04-19-2010 06:55 AM)Ferro Coridis Wrote: Cute V.S Sexy. . . Cute, WINS!!! XD Love your art work :D <3

no wai! D: SEXY WINS!
(04-22-2010 01:18 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Ok. I think they would just fit as a pair for a bro/sis goggle pair in a series.
*nods* I agree and Luna's boyfriend would be Veemon<3

(04-22-2010 01:44 PM)Lonely Werewolf Wrote: The first picture is totally madnes. My eyes having a hard time to see Linvar's right hand XD
The second picture, yes, I can see your coloring and shadings getting even better than the previous one :D

Keep up the good work!

Kaze and Linvar's weeddddinggg...
[Image: WeddingKazeLinvar.jpg]

Zach's colored *sorry if I posted it twice if you guys already seen it*
[Image: Zachcolored.jpg]

Warning: contains yaoi FlamedramonxWindragon
[Image: NilesxSasunolove.jpg]

Pokemon: Asyle(Absol) and Prinny(Empoleon) x3 seks
[Image: AsyleandPrinny.jpg]

Profile Kuroki Kaze
[Image: 1253380525_tigerlilylucky_kurokikaz.jpg]

Madeline and her macro Killer Whale<3
[Image: 1251755754_tigerlilylucky_madeline_.jpg]
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Oh wow! you made a pic of the Flamedramon/Windragon story you did, that's awesome!

Also, that dragon's suit is so quirky ^^
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
EEEE!! Must- comment- vigorously-

The wedding between Linvar and Kaze! XD You're both soooo good looking~ it looks perfect and pretty!

I've already seen Zach, yes, but I like seeing him again! X3

EEEEE!! Is that a pic to go with the story you wrote? So haaawt~! Flamedramons and Windragons go well together! XD

XD Penguin and Absol smex. :3

Kaze has a crotch invader! XD

Madeline's cute! And she has such a buff orca stud~!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-24-2010 06:57 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Oh wow! you made a pic of the Flamedramon/Windragon story you did, that's awesome!

Also, that dragon's suit is so quirky ^^

XD No it's not a dragon suit silly

(04-24-2010 07:07 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: EEEE!! Must- comment- vigorously-

The wedding between Linvar and Kaze! XD You're both soooo good looking~ it looks perfect and pretty!

I've already seen Zach, yes, but I like seeing him again! X3

EEEEE!! Is that a pic to go with the story you wrote? So haaawt~! Flamedramons and Windragons go well together! XD

XD Penguin and Absol smex. :3

Kaze has a crotch invader! XD

Madeline's cute! And she has such a buff orca stud~!

Yesh they are XD And opps, oh well, for Zach.

Flamedramon and Windragons<3

Kaze*teacher* teaching Linvar about sexual intercourse:x
[Image: Teacherteachingstudent.jpg]

My favorite Picture of all~ And thus I add small shot to go along with it.

[Image: MagicalCananLinvarEvilKaze.jpg]

In a dark cavery room, there was a smile crept upon the Necrom Kingdragon's face.
"Alas." He said as he watched the glass globe spunned slowly in the center of his territory. "Soon the clouds will cover Gong Sueng with pitch darkness. My minions will dominate the vast land and the light will be diminished from this world."

With that said, he let out a dreadful and sinister laugh. "It will be impossible for me to be stopped. For I am...the
'Black Wind'."

Suddenly the door open, revealing a young woman in her school sailor uniform. She had the ears of a bunny and a long pink hair with a blue ribbon attached. "Sure that noone cannot stop you, but I will! Kuroki Kaze!" Linvar exclaimed pointing a finger at him. "And I'm not going to let an evil dragon like you to conquer the innocents!"

The raven winged dragon merely laugh at her, "Why this is intriguing; an ordinarly school girl would face off against a powerful dragon like me?"

"I'm not just your normal average girl." said Linvar, pulling out her staff and instantly changing her clothes into a Magical girl. "I'm a Magical Canan named Linvar. Your sinful deeds will be punished by the name of justice!" A heart appeared momentary from her finger.

Kaze eyes then turned into hearts. His nose flushed out thick deep red blood. His mouth form a thickening drool as the dark dragon quickly fainted when he had a good look of Linvar's petite figure. 'Damn! I really...want her body now...' thought the dark windragon.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
You know, your style reminds me of some of these MMOs they have out there. You should try to do a Shojo manga. It might work.
XD Oh mein gott! You have a rather smexy windragon in your hands~! XD And now we know just how you keep him in line exactly~! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Off topic. Recently I yelled Mein Gott on a different forum. Why? I was trying to find something to yell in the surprise of the post. Yes. I am part German but I can not speak it.

Ok, back to girly manga style art.
I understand completely Unknown.

(04-29-2010 05:58 AM)tigerlily Wrote: XD No it's not a dragon suit silly
Actually i think you misunderstand. I was referring to the suit that Kaze is wearing in the first picture ^^

Also, Kaze has mega nosebleeds!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That's a surprise but that you. Although sarcasm does not carry on the internet.