Join our server on Discord

The insane Tigerlily artwork.
Its amazing on how much art requests you do and put them all at once. Still love all your art though
[Image: Lightrenamon_by_Reagan700.jpg]
Renamon's Army
(10-03-2008 07:01 AM)tigerlily Wrote:
(10-03-2008 05:01 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:
(10-02-2008 06:00 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Always something new, and hm this gives me an idea. Rawr...Thanks you guys lol. You have awesome work lily but No Gabumon :P *laughs and blushes*
Lol well I'll draw you a gabumon but you should atleast request me before saying stuff like this. xD

-------------------------------------------

I meant it jokingly I didn't know you would actually make something *Blushes really red* Would have been like lets do a trade or something x..x *hides with my tail*
Well I did draw you a gabumon so nothing wrong with that. x3

Nothing at all *giggles and schnugs.* thank you just dont know how to crop images on CS3 to only have one picture. ;__;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(10-04-2008 04:45 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Nothing at all *giggles and schnugs.* thank you just dont know how to crop images on CS3 to only have one picture. ;__;

You can easily do that in MS Paint :P

Just get the square Select tool and make a square around what you want to crop out, then right click inside the square and click "Copy To..." and you can save it as an image.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
For a job well done I bought you a kitty enjoy.

[Image: ceilingcat.jpg]
The OCA
Cool, another art update, those are some great drawings. Though I wonder about one thing...

Crimson: *tries to wrap his mind around the Salamance X Mew drawing* How...? *thinks some more* How can he possibly fit!? *brain explodes*

Joking aside, it's a sexy drawing.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
That middle picture is interesting...anyone want to color that???
Poke-personas are interesting? This is so seriously the first time I've heard that. Then again, yups, who doesn't like a dominant dragon riding their 'prey'? ;D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-05-2008 09:54 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Poke-personas are interesting? This is so seriously the first time I've heard that. Then again, yups, who doesn't like a dominant dragon riding their 'prey'? ;D
Mew wouldn't exactly be a prey, if a Mar is to attempt to eat mew then, he'll have to face her transformation. x3 Although the truth is she doesn't have transform, I'm still deciding what skills she can have, since she can learn all Tm's and Hm's. xD

Another Update!
This was done alone time ago too lazy to finish the Grim Reaper/Death
[Image: Deathlygrim.jpg]

I AM SO SORRY MARRiE I waas so stupid to draw it on a squarish paper and this supposed to be the back part of it, I've tried to darken it but it appears more square boxes everywhere, but it tooked me a long time to draw the entire thing...*especially Marrie's armor which I kindna use a reference from a dragon armor xD;*
[Image: Marriesrequestagain.jpg]

Yay...me in color...how much time I spent on it? Almost the 8 hours...and I like to make my hair very detailed ;D
[Image: Tigerlily-1.jpg]

Another request by Mar ;3
[Image: MarandTigerlilyMarsrequest.jpg]
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Woot!!! :D Awesome as usual!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
YAY! Mastermune <3 <3 <3 Man, now I'll finally be able to let people know what a Swallow is! Thanks Lily!

Also, why is your rapier so short? I thought fencing weapons were a bit uhm... longer?

Wow, and I still wonder about your inner muscles, damn girl! You're flexible! >3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad