Wow. Risori is just....wow.

I'm speechless.

...she's....beautiful....

*drooling*
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Again, great job, Risori came out really good, you have a really good style, so unique ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
HUGE update! :D

This is done by paint and drawing tablet kindna fun to do x3
[Image: Gaomon.png]

Jailen is listening her mp3, also note that two of her faerie wings are always completely different since she changes them alot and the two of her wings don't look the same as she likes being unique. She's also a snow leopard faerie summoner xD;;; and Lax's sister of course although even though they are different species she is a adopted sister :P
[Image: Jailen-1.jpg]

Lax sitting on a chair :x
[Image: Laxonachair.jpg]

My berserker in Shinning Soul 2 kindna fun but frustrating to get the cards >_>; plus werewolf berserkers can kick monsters ass! >D
[Image: Zachs.jpg]

Gift art for Lonely Wolf :3
[Image: LaxandMitsuki.jpg]

Requests
For Ryan
[Image: SamuraiswordForRyan.jpg]

For Yoosei and Kurtz
[Image: ForYooseiandKurtz.jpg]

For Lord R
[Image: ForLordR.jpg]
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hahaha! Zachs reminds me of that guy from the Shining series! Volg I think! Awesome work as usual!

And Yay Lax! XD Lookin' good even when sitting on a chair, doing nothing!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Kurtz has a lizard-toad-like expression! Funny! >:O Makes me remember of the dragon the false DragonMaster uses in Lunar 1, haha, but he looks pretty nice to complain anyways!

omg, you play Shining Soul 2, 2? lol. Blue & White Dragonute ftw. Although I hate only being able to uses axes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-02-2008 02:06 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Hahaha! Zachs reminds me of that guy from the Shining series! Volg I think! Awesome work as usual!

And Yay Lax! XD Lookin' good even when sitting on a chair, doing nothing!
Yesh yesh, your talking about Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon. xD and no the werewolf's name is actually Zylo. Good character<3

(10-02-2008 02:48 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Kurtz has a lizard-toad-like expression! Funny! >:O Makes me remember of the dragon the false DragonMaster uses in Lunar 1, haha, but he looks pretty nice to complain anyways!

omg, you play Shining Soul 2, 2? lol. Blue & White Dragonute ftw. Although I hate only being able to uses axes.
Um, he can uses maces but I doubt you don't like to use maces. It's okay but I like the armor of an dragonute and the counter attack >:D fire mwhahahaa. However; my berserker can regenerate alot faster >;3
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Uh, well, maces are useless imho. I'd rather uses axes, it's charge attacks eats mobs up ;D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Always something new, and hm this gives me an idea. Rawr...Thanks you guys lol. You have awesome work lily but No Gabumon :P *laughs and blushes*
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thank you very very much for the gift art! I don't know how to repay your kindness. XD Lax and Mitsuki looks a perfect couple. :P
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(10-02-2008 06:53 AM)Lonely Werewolf Wrote: Thank you very very much for the gift art! I don't know how to repay your kindness. XD Lax and Mitsuki looks a perfect couple. :P
It's no problem unless you don't mind another art trade xD lol.
(10-02-2008 06:00 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Always something new, and hm this gives me an idea. Rawr...Thanks you guys lol. You have awesome work lily but No Gabumon :P *laughs and blushes*
Lol well I'll draw you a gabumon but you should atleast request me before saying stuff like this. xD
(10-02-2008 05:57 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Uh, well, maces are useless imho. I'd rather uses axes, it's charge attacks eats mobs up ;D
I know, I used a blue*or red I forgot* dragonute with an axe. xD
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)