Join our server on Discord

The insane Tigerlily artwork.
(06-21-2010 04:59 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Is it just me, or do those top two buttons on Linvar's chestplate resemble nipples?

never mind, great pictures as always Tigerlil! any chance we could see more of your flamedramon character?

That's basically how PS0 HUwearl armor is like. http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2590 for reference of her armor.

(06-26-2010 06:25 PM)Gol22 Wrote: awesome work as always! loving all the detail that's put into it. :D

Linvar and Kaze preparing to battle.
[Image: ValkyrieLinvarKanerudoKaze.jpg]

A siggy in Phantasy Star Forums. It's OGi<3
[Image: Ogifansiggy.jpg]
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Bee/Brandon/Cowboy from Hell. My wolfie~<3
[Image: Brandon.jpg]

[Image: Finishedavatar.jpg]

Livian reborn! In new clothes.
[Image: Livianreborn.jpg]

What happens when a HUcastxHUnewearl get together.
[Image: HUcastxHUnewearl.jpg]
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
>_> I still say I'm not that sexy, but it's nice that you see me that sexy. :p Excellent work babe, your stuff is always great!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
So I see the Robosexual link helped you a good deal with those pictures huh.
Heh.
(07-24-2010 12:46 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: >_> I still say I'm not that sexy, but it's nice that you see me that sexy. :p Excellent work babe, your stuff is always great!

...man I don't know how many times you say that, but you are damn sexy.

(07-24-2010 01:54 PM)UnknownH Wrote: So I see the Robosexual link helped you a good deal with those pictures huh.
Heh.

Yes, thanks so much!
[Image: FavoriteDigimon.jpg]
Top 8 favorite digimon

1. Lunamon
2. Veemon
3. Gaomon
4. Dorumon
5. Blackagumon(or agumon since he's not yet colored)
6. Elecmon
7. Gomamon
8. Betamon

[Image: BrandonbondagexTigerlily.jpg]
Wow, I didn't expect my boyfriend, *icon12valve* to be dominate when I had bondage him! It must be a mistake, I had him secured and all...darn I forgot he's muscular and chains are kind of long...
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
You said you wanted someone to comment, so I thought I should.

Your art is really good! I especially like the ones of the Child Digimon (and of course the erotic ones Twisted).

Have you ever thought about making gijinkas of Xros Wars Digimon?
[Image: signature.png]
(02-01-2011 01:17 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: You said you wanted someone to comment, so I thought I should.

Your art is really good! I especially like the ones of the Child Digimon (and of course the erotic ones Twisted).

Have you ever thought about making gijinkas of Xros Wars Digimon?

I had made gijinkas of some other digimon. Like Gatomon, Wizardmon, Flamedramon, Renamon and the Samurai digimon.

New updates.

[Image: PeachdefeatedBowser.jpg]

I could think alot of puns going on here. Mainly the idea is, since there are some games that include Peach that she is a fighter. Mario 3 I guess doesn't count because well it's basically Mario's dream(which is awfully weird, why would you dream all of your friends going on an adventure?) anyways, since then why couldn't she still defeat Bowser just like in Super Peach?

I'm surprised Bowser isn't resistant to fire...for some odd reason! I mean he breathes fire yet Fire Mario/Luigi and Fire up Peach manage to defeat him by fire against fire...it's odd if you ask me. Maybe I've been playing too much on Pok'emon to really know the logic behind that.

And yes...Mario is now scared of Peach's....devastating comeback.

[Image: BowserPeach.jpg]

It has bothered me til this day, if Bowser and Peach got married in Super Paper Mario....shouldn't they still be married together? Oh well, another logic that the creators does not apply and let it roll. Well anyway I am a Bowser Peach fan. At first I thought it would amusing although my curiosity has cause a full blown as I read some *ahem* fanfics of them.

I must declare Change of Heart and Married to the Koopa King the best fics ever! It has aspired me to draw them, of course Bowser was really hard to draw...Peach is easier since I'm used to drawing humans. Of course Bowser is a dragon but his style is different from what I'm used to drawing.

And yes Peach is wearing the Brawl clothing, I'm too lazy to do more details on it.

[Image: BrandonscharacterSheet-1.jpg]

My boyfriend Bee(also known as Cowboy from Hell here) gift for Christmas.

[Image: FavoriteDigimon-1.jpg]

8 of my favorite digimon in colored
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The whole thing about Peach and Bowser is odd but only because we never knew Mrs Koopa. And no, they won't get together. Everyone knows she makes Mario "cake" when he saves her. Sorry. But maybe they'll explain that one day.
I friggin loved these in FA, and I love them here too! <3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers