Join our server on Discord

Happy Birthday Misty...and Digi_Lord!
Awww.. thanks everyone!! You're all so sweet. I just apologize because I'm hardly ever on anymore. I should be shopping for a laptop hopefully within the next couple weeks for my birthday present.. so yeah.. thanks again everyone!! :D
~ .:. Misty <3 Gol .:. ~

[Image: MistysigCOnyx.png]
Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Holy shit I forgot! Happy Birthday Misty! :D Dang I better remember. *spanks face*
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I may have been a bit late but thanks for the Birthday stuff everyone. Fairly big birthday too just turned 20.
Wow coolies I hope that you have fun too with that. Get a good one you here ;3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, I hope the both of your got some good stuff. :D Birthdays are always fun...as long as you have friends and family that remeber them.

(Though, I think I do without the numeral count; don't need to be reminded...:s)
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Happy birthday. Not feeling the weight of you years are you?
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I just realized this is a 2008 birthday thread and not one of the 2007s. Happy belated birthday to all parties concerned.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thanks again everyone. My mom is gone for the weekend so I basically have the computer to myself for a couple days!!

And Kalyx.. you spoil me too much.. simple as that. xP
~ .:. Misty <3 Gol .:. ~

[Image: MistysigCOnyx.png]
Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
fuck i'm late... did i get an invitation or something? well, all i can give you two are the amazing tale of meh travels:
i got in meh car to head out, had ur gifts and everything! but i wanted a burger, so i got one, stoped by the lake and rear ended something... not the foggiest what it was, i think the gifts were in the lake last time i saw em'... i think i was gonna give you two gift baskets full of miscilanious crap that seems to be boiyant.. the other thing was spraypaint... i made it there don't get meh wrong! but lets just say... don't look out side, if you do... consider it a treasure map! lol