Join our server on Discord

Transformers Animated stuff.
Lightbulb 
Yeah-hah, been working on this very popular series as well. (I grew up as a geewuner, btw.) Not hentai, but at least something to give this forums a boost in new topics ever since that unfortunate crash. :(

I think some of you guys here who also have a DA account and have my gallery there in your watch list may already have seen these:

a.) Homage to the Bay Movie, Porter C. Powell gets what he deserves. Courtesy of 'Bee.

b.) Prowl + Bee + Pie = ??? This may not be straight, folks.

Some TFA-ized G1 Decepticons:

a.) Galvatron

b.) Scourge

Hope any of you guys here are TFA fans as well. If you got any TFA stuff, please feel free to share them. :)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Very nice work. I shall share your work at another board.
Happy Holidays, peeps! Here is a Christmas themed TFA comic for your pleasure to view this Season! Enjoy!

Page 1: Persuading Logic
Last Page: Holiday on Stage
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh awesome art as usual SnK! Good stuff right there!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
wow don't think i have seen anything done from that show yet. knew someone would with enough time though.
Ha. I forgot you had this. Funny though.
Happy New Year. First stuff of 2K9.
Ha ha ha ha. That is funny. I can understand why he'd do that.