Join our server on Discord

What if Digimon had been an adult anime?
Something like that.

(10-19-2008 06:13 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Besides, it seems adult enough for me...apart from the occasional annoying voice actors and poor plots, it seems pretty good where it is...who knows, maybe if they make a season 6 they'll add some older stuff in...

Most of these negative points are a dub thing. Yes, Digimon is actually quite mature.

As for the next series: Not too mature. But Savers-style, I guess.
I have an idea but the characters are currently Tamers age. They might could probably changed to savers age with little problems.
Definitve no problem.
digimon is for kids and adults that have a kid within :P , but if the plot was thick and lots of drama it could be good.
Veemon's Followers
UnknownH

They are very close to the same age as Marcus is only 15 while Takato is like about 12-14.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Yes but a good portion of the 8-mon team are adults. Either actual ones like the secondary four of Sampson, the DATS girls and the old man or just legal age like Yoshino.
Actually, the Tamers were 10 in the Original.

(11-29-2008 10:56 PM)mowgly Wrote: digimon is for kids and adults that have a kid within :P , but if the plot was thick and lots of drama it could be good.

Watch the original!
Both are true. The tamers kids couldn't have been past puberty. Maybe at it but not past it.
Official Site says 10. We see Ruki turn 11.

And Ryo is 14.
He's also a dink. But that's besides the point.