Join our server on Discord

The Day That Never Comes
Brandon leaned against his staff, smoking a cigarette, eyeballing his commanding officer.

"What you got in mind, bosswolf?" he asked, exhaling a mouthful of smoke.

Diesel scratched his muzzle and replied, "wait until everyone gets here. I need to address you all, for what I have in mind."

Sable strolled into the Cafeteria, and walked right up to Setus and Ralph.

"General Diesel wants us in the Training Area. I suggest you don't keep him waiting." She smiled at the two men, and strolled out, her twin tails swishing silently behind her.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Ralph looked back to Setus getting up and following Sable to the Training Area he whispered to Setus "And that would be?"
Setus Next to Ralph explained "Emissary Sable, A Kitsune Sorceress, and mate of General Diesel." Ralph Nodded "Right." Both still behind Sable following in dead silence.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Y'know, sometimes I amaze myself," Flynn mused as he continued to enter commands into the training area's console.

Syd opened one eye and looked at him, half-smiling. "And what do we have to look forward to this time?"

The bluewuff cackled wickedly. "I've been working on an intelligent, dynamic algorithm that will learn on its own."

"Sounds dangerous."

"And it'll only become more dangerous the more we use it." He continued entering commands, opening up a panel and inserting a small chip. "It'll adapt to the way we act to counter us, which will force us to adapt to keep one step ahead of them. Think of it as an 'Evolve or Die' algorithm."

Syd raised an eyebrow skeptically. "Hopefully less dying involved for all parties, hm?"

Flynn chuckled again. "Only for our holographic targets. I promise." He entered a few final commands and shut the panel. "And not a moment too soon. Here's the General."

He stepped away from the panel and saluted smartly, Syd doing the same. "Sir!"
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+