Join our server on Discord

Ada / Blythe RP
This RP is for Disturbed and I's characters only. No one else should post here, except mods or admins. Alright, relaunch starting......now!

IC:

Licking up the juices from Clair's snatch, Ada pulled her head away and lightly murred once her pussy was cleaned as well. "Mmmm...that was wonderful, my sexy kitten." With a rather lusty grin, the sorceress looked over towards Blythe and asked, Did my wolf boy enjoy the show?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I loved it..but now I have a problem...Blythe grinned as he stroked his thick hard member from watching Clair and Ada, "mmrrr..hope you don't mind for another round Ada. Watching you two has made me horny again." Murring softly Blythe crawled to Ada on his hands and knees stopping in front of the red fixen giving her wonderful boobs a soft lick.

Clair laid on the bed taking in the afterglow of coming, "...pprrrr that was..." she said moaning quietly as her pussy still leaked of cum.
The OCA
Ada grinned towards Clair, telling the exhausted feline, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, my sexy kitten."

The sorceress let out a light murr from the licking to her breasts, the red vixen returning the favor by stroking his member with her fluffy tail. "Mmmm...I'd love another round, wolf boy. What would you like first?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"MMmrr I don't know..." Blythe said giving one of Ada's nipples a short suckle before letting go, "so hard to..mmrr..chose." The wolf moves his paw under Ada's legs stroking a finger through the vixen's buttcrack, "..I'm thinking back here..." he said with a lusty growl.
The OCA
Ada murred lightly from the stroke to her tail hole, the sorceress more than happy to oblige for the wolf. "Predictable, but I love the idea, wolf boy." She got onto her paws and knees, the crimson vixen raising her tail to reveal her creamy furred cunny and back door. With a lusty growl, she told him, "Mmmm, take me, Blythe."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe grinned widely at the view and thought...why chose just one? The wolf moved behind Ada moving his paws to her buttcheeks groping them, "...I never get tired of this view my dear." With a wave of his paw over his dick a second member appears above the first one and pressed the top one against her backdoor before pushing the dick into Ada, "Ggrrrr..." he growled. While the first dick was pushed in the lower dick nudged against her pussy with a grin on Blythe's face.
The OCA
Ada crimsoned heavily from the double penetration, a pleased moan leaving her long muzzle. "Mmmhhaa...wolf boy...harder, you sexy beast." Her tail swished lightly as her tail hole and pussy snugly wrapped around his twin members.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe grabbed the base of Ada's tail and started humping into her holes rocking the vixen back and forth, "Gggrrr...ready for a good long fuck Ada love? I intend to make this last one a good one," he said with a growl picking up his pace.
The OCA
Ada moaned softly and nodded, the vixen closing her eyes and soaking in all the pleasure ravaging her body. "Nnnhhh...yeah, that sounds wonderful, Blythe. Hhrrr..." She gave a light growl of delight and continued to take each thrust his twin members gave her, her pussy becoming juicier and tighter while her tail hole firmly encircled his other cock.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quickly Blythe's thrusts become harder growling softly in pleasure from Ada's holes closing onto his duo of members. The wolf stood up mounting the sexy red vixen continuing to thrust into her tight, wet holes. Closing his muzzle the the back of Ada's neck he licks the vixen. His paws creep down and pinch her nipples rubbing them between his thumbs and index fingers.
The OCA