Join our server on Discord

Poll: Crummiest of 2008
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jumper
0%
0 0%
10,000 BC
27.27%
3 27.27%
Speed Racer
36.36%
4 36.36%
Mamma Mia
9.09%
1 9.09%
The X-Files: I Want to Believe
18.18%
2 18.18%
Mirrors
9.09%
1 9.09%
The Hottie and the Nottie
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crummiest Movie of 2008?
True about Ray there, xD Though I'm not sure how anyone could like 10,000 BC...
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Speed Racer... I want to see it again... Only high... Because of all the colors in that movie but its terrible not high.

But do my eyes deceive me? Jumper!? I loved that movie! ^_^ Idk... It was just cool to see him "Jump" and stuff lol. There's a epic super power I would want! xD
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
What about Meet the Spartans or Disaster Movie? Basically any movie made by those guys. So very terrible. Comparing these movies to shit isn't good enough. Seriously, never watch any of their movies again. They aren't funny.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(09-23-2008 09:12 PM)Asesino Wrote: What about Meet the Spartans or Disaster Movie? Basically any movie made by those guys. So very terrible. Comparing these movies to shit isn't good enough. Seriously, never watch any of their movies again. They aren't funny.

Well I didn't because their a different kind of bad, a VERY different kind of bad, and I wanted to know what you think is the worst movie of the year APART from MtS and Disaster Movie.

And I placed Jumper in there because the story is a complete mess, character progression was at odd timings and some of the graphics like when Davie jumps the entire house could do some better work on it. Though the jumping sequences of the chars themselves is pretty awesome.

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I also didn't watch that one with Paris Hilton. What's not to like about 10,000 BC? It's got a wonderful breath-taking set, a Sabretoothed Tiger, A view into the world before allll the polluting started, a Sabretoothed Tiger, Carnivorus Birds, a Sabretoothed Tiger, Cooperation between various tribes and clans, and a Sabretoothed Tiger.

Also, some of the girls are... real cute.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You didn't list Spiderman 3? >_>; Of course many marvel fans would hate me if I say that but I think all 1,2,3 spiderman movies are boring! I slept during half of the movie while watching it! And I haven't watch any of them yet. But I only watched the good movies.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Well, this is 2008, Spiderman 3 was on last year, and yeah it was the weakest of the 3 films. And Ray, 10,000 BC had prehistoric stuff and I LOVE that, but it's all blamed on story and amazing inaccuracy.

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah, I have to agree on that. While, yeah, the Sabre was cool, the pyramids weren't built during 10,000 B.C. I think. I need to hit up wikipedia.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(09-22-2008 04:09 AM)Kurtz Wrote:
Quote:But the new Max Payne movie that's coming out might top them all.

Hey, don't criticize until it comes out. It has high hopes, I hope it's good too.

10,000BC for me. Ugh.

The preview for the movie completely turn me off of the movie. As soon I saw Max Payne I thought, "Oh badass they're making a Max Payne movie!!" Then after the preview I was scratching my head saying, "..but I don't think I'll go and watch it."
The OCA
And I laughed my ass off at those... "Movies". Sigh, nothing like Scary Movie 1 though.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers