Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Angy blushed harder and let out a small moan as her ass was squeezed, very sensitive to that kind of touch. As it was she wore only a small pink Bikini and so there was almost nothing between Alex's hands and her tender ass. She took a seat, placing her feet in the water. She wondered if he was actually going to massage her, since you would have been fine if he had just said sex, not having any real word in the matter. She was basically his slave and he was the master, what could she do?

-------------

"Hold still." Mike ordered, knowing it would be very hard for her. "Im trying to eat." He said, slapping her cleaned breast with his open palm right across the nipple. He then moved on to the other one, doing much the same thing, but when it was finally cleaned off he did not stop. Instead he started to give her some bites, these more painful then the other one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex kissed Angy's neck tenderly and licked it as his hands moved to her shoulders and rubbed it gently. He kissed her sweet flesh and made sure any stress she had was relived with this massage. "Am I a good Master, Angy?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy moaned lightly as he kissed and licked her tender flesh. She also closed her eyes and moaned with approval at the massage she was receiving. "Y-Yes master." She moaned. "You are a good master."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That's good," Alex whispered. "Can you tell me why I'm a good Master? Is it because I make you feel good? Like how I'm doing now?" he whispered, kissing her sweet flesh and rubbing her shoulders.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy shuddered as he kissed her again and as the massage continued to relax her. "I-I guess its because...because you dont just put me in chains and fuck me all day...I am your slave...I would not be able to resist you if that is what you wanted." She let a fluttering moan escape her lips, the sound was sweet and angelic. "Your nicer then when I first..met you." She whispered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y-yes, Master. Slave is sorry," Rain whimpered. "AH!" she screamed as her breasts was slapped, but didn't move too much. Though when his Master bit her, she bit her lip to make sure she didn't scream or move too much.

----------------

"That's good," Alex simply stated. He continued massaging her shoulders, until his hands moved to untie her breasts, letting her breast be free. "You are beautiful, my dear," he smiled, rubbing her breasts a bit, before going back to her shoulders.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmm, you taste so sweet my dear." Mike said as he lifted away from her breast, but not far. He breathed cold air on to the nipple, no doubt using another one of his powers and licked it a few more times. Then he slowly started to licked down, across her breasts and stomach to her belly button. When he finally got there he pulled back, licked his lips, and drove his tongue into it, frenching her whipped cream filled belly button passionately with his tongue and lips.

--------------

Angy's blush returned as she felt her breasts being set free of their meager restraints and moaned softly as his hands rubbed them gently before leaving them to return to her shoulders, leaving her wanting. She shuffled a little and squeezed her legs together, still moaning softly from the massage, though not as loudly nor as passionately as when he had decided to touch on her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"T-thank you, Master," the Ranamon moaned as she was licked by her human master. She moaned more, and a bit louder as she felt Mike lick and play with her body. "Oh Master..." Rain whimpered, but showed no resistance to this powerful man.

-----------------

"Hmmm? Do you like it when I do this, slut?" Alex asked, and moved his hands back to rub and squeeze Angy's large breasts. He played with them, almost like doe, squeezing and rubbing the two soft orbs.
"Yes slut?" Mike asked as he finished with her belly button, his hands moving a bit lower to lightly touch on her sex. "What do you have to say?" His probing digits found her clit and began to tease it as he spoke, waiting for his slave to respond.

-------------

Angy did not respond, to ashamed and pleasured to. Instead she answered him with a quivering shudder of pleasure that ran through her soft body, and another sweet moan. Her face was bathed in crimson and she closed her eyes, submitting completely to his massage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain moaned again as he teased her soft body and blushed a deep blue. "I-I just wanted to say thank you Master, for being good to such a slut like me. I-I love you..." she whimpered.

-----------

Alex abruptly stopped and licked Angy's cheek, followed by her neck. He then moved back up and kissed her ear and whispered, "You have to talk to me, Angy. Tell me what you want. Do you want me to leave? Or do you want me to fuck you? You have to tell me exactly what you want, my love."