Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Dont mention it slave." He said, taking a Kiwi slice and casually placing it on her breast, right over her nipple. The Kiwi was cold, refrigerated, and that was on purpose. He then put a slice up to her lips while he used his other hand to place another on her other nipple. "Dont mind me, just preparing my breakfast." He said with a sadistic smile.

--------

"N-n-n-no...please....l-l-let Flare die." She begged silently, afraid to raise her voice around him. She was still shaking badly, the raping she had received had done more then break her, it had shattered her. "F-F-F-Flare i-is bad, k-k-kill Flare, Please..." The weak anthro pokemon pleaded. "N-no more..." She sniffed, her eyes cascading with tears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No. I won't," Alex replied. "I own you know. I am your protector, and your Master. Ren has already gven birth to my child...."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
At the mention of Ren Flare gave a sad mewl. "Ren...I...miss Ren..." She sniffed, curling up even more. "Please...n-no more...Flare hurts...she hurts deep..." She rubbed her sore pussy as she spoke, though she kept it hidden from him. Her body and mind were both in pain, she was a wreck, Alex would need Silvia and Ren if he wanted to have any hope of his poor pet recovering.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"O-of course, Master..." Rain whimpered, and timidly ate whatever food that was given to her, and let her great and terrifying Master do as he pleased.

---------------------

"...Very well," Alex sighed, walking out. "I, Z, or Silvia will be later, to give you food," he said, leaving out the door and closing it. Best to put that on my to do list, he thought as he walked down to the pool. He stepped out and saw the pool and called out, "Angy?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Next was a strip of bacon. Mike put it to her lips as he took whipped cream in his other hand and casually covered both kiwis in it, before going lower, putting some in her belly button and then over her virgin slit.

-----------

Flare did not respond but stayed where she was, still cowering and humming to herself. Angy was floating on the surface of the pool and slowly opened her eyes when she heard her name. "Yes master?" She asked, looking up at him from the pool.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How are you my dear?" Alex asked, walking over and motioning her to come closer. "I feel I have been neglecting you my dear, and I do apologize," he said and if she came closer, he stroked her body with his hand.

------------------

Rain took a bite of the bacon, and chewed it timidly before swallowing, and opening her mouth for more food, hesitatingly. Mai then gasps slightly as she felt the cold whipped cream on her body.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy got out of the pool and walked to him and purred as he stroked her body (what part of her body?). She shook her head and said "No, no, its OK, youve had your hands full." She said timidly avoiding his gaze and blushing cutely, her infinite innocence making her act like a naive virgin, which, by the way her body constantly regenerated her virginity, was true.

--------

Mike continued to feed her until she was full and then wiped her mouth with a napkin. "OK, now its my turn, you should be grateful that your master is kind enough to feed you before himself." He took her chair and moved it back and looked lustily at her body, completely vulnerable from every angle and any form of sexual attack. "Now, where should I start?" He asked himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Waist)

"No, its not okay, my dear." Alex raised his hand and gently made Angy look at him. "Such a beautiful Digimon," he whispered and kissed her lips, holding it for a few seconds before pulling back. "How about a massage?"

------------------------

"Y-yes, Master! Slave is very grateful to have such a great and kind Master," Rain whimpered. "Wherever you want? You own slave, Master..." she answered, giving him free access to any part of him.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Part of him? lol, we should have a blooper reel)

Angy blushed as she looked into his eyes and returned the kiss gently when he kissed her delicate lips. When it ended she found herself wishing it had not and and shuffled her feet a little, still blushing as he mentioned a massage. "Um..if...if that is your wish master, then I have no objections." She said, averting her gaze out of shyness.

---------------

"Well, why not start here?" He said as he bent down a bit and took her left breast into his mouth, licking off the whipped cream and swallowing the kiwi, sucking and massaging her breast as he did, playing with the nipple with his tongue. He gave itateasing ad slightly painful bite, he wanted to see her squirm for him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Oops...Yeah, we should. They'd be good for a laugh)

"How adorable," Alex smiled and took Angy's hand, leading her back to the pool and told her to sit down, feet in the water. "My dear, let me apologize for not taking care of you," he smiled, squeezing her asscheek before she sat.

----------------

And squirm she did. Rain couldn't, but moan as her breast was massaged and pleased. She then cried out for a second when he bit her, but only from surprised.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)