Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex rose up from his position and took a few breaths. He was tired, though not as much as Angy. He picked up th angel Digimon and began walking to his home, giving Angy the occasional kiss now and again as he walked.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy moaned in his grasp and looked up at him weakly through half closed eyes. The glow that surrounded her seemed to flicker for a second before returning to normal. She fell then into a deep sleep, her body glowing slightly brighter as she healed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex soon reached hi home and saw a Zangoose running up to him. "Hello Z," he greeted and the Pokemon just cuddled up to his leg affectionately. Alex walked into a room and gently dropped Angy on the bed, when Z suddenly tackled Alex. By the look over her cute face, she smelled the two's juices and they affected her. "Z," Alex smiled. "You slutty Pokemon," he sighed as Z impaled herself on to his dick. "Just- try to be quiet," Alex moaned as Z held back hers as she bounced up and down on his rod.

[Image: c7bbaf26986c73efeb7358e5ab6be399_45.jpg]

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy moaned and after a few minutes slowly woke up. Her body felt fresh again, though she could still smell the sex on her and it made her ashamed. She began to recall what had happened and blushed at the memory of it. She then looked around. She was in a room on a bed, neither of which where hers. She had a bad feeling and pulled the covers up around her and timidly said "H-Hello? Any one here?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex quickly pushed Z off, who groaned in displeasure as Alex jumped up. "Ahem. Hello, Angy," he greeted. "This is Z, my Pokemon," he greeted, pointing at his poke-slut, who tilted her head and looked at Angy.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy head herself up to her nose as she saw Alex and trembled in fear of him. "W-What do you want? Where am I?" She asked still trembling, hiding beneath the covers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Haven't we been through that?" Alex smiled. "And my home," he smiled. Suddenly Z jumped on the bed and looked at Angy, and Alex could see Z was jealous of Angy, for making love to her Alex.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy got a big sickining sinking feeling in her stomach. So he had kidnapped her and brought her to his house for further rape and humiliation. She looked at the pokemon and brought the covers op over her nose to right under her eyes. "W-w-w-what world is this?" She asked trembling. Tears were already collecting in her eyes as she realized that her nightmare had just begun.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Your world still. The Digital world, my dear Angy," Alex smiled. He quickly picked up Z and dropped her down. "Sorry about that," he apologized. He then noticed the tears and sighed. "If you stay here, at my home for a period of time, I will later give you a choice between here with me, or your old life," he said. Whether he was telling the truth or not was unknown.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I want t-t-t-to leave please." She said timidly, not lowering her covers. Her eyes were still full of tears but at least now she had a thin line of hope to hang on to. She became painfully aware that she was completely naked underneath the covers and that she smelled of sex. She blushed and tried to hide it with the covers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)