Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Good? It hurts at first, I know, but trust me. Soon it will be the greatest moment of your life. And you'll keep having them, aslong as you stay with me," he whispered that last part. He then moaned loudly and kissed her lip again, going in and out, his balls smacking her ass. "Now tell me. Does it feel good?" he moaned between kisses.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"D-Dont ask me that!" She said as she moaned louder and louder. "Ohhhh....S-something is happening!" She cried as her orgasm reached its climax. "Ahhhhh!" She came hard, her pussy closing around Alex's dick like a vice as she came hard and coated their hips in her sweet juices. Milk also came out of her hard nipples tasting like honey milk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned loudly and shot his cum into Angy, his moan loud and echoing. "That...was great," Alex moaned and kissed Angy's lips, still thrusting, but much slower, but still just as dep. "Did you like it? You just had an orgasm. We both did."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy could only pant in a daze as she suffered from the aftermath of her first orgasm. She trembled, ever thrust brought more tears to her eyes, ever second brought more pain as her womb sloshed with a sinners cum. She could only look up into the sky and pant, her chest heaving, her body covered in sweat and tears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex kissed the tears away and kissed her flesh, tasting her sweat and skin. "So lovely," he whispered, and his thrusts began to regain their speed. "You make me want to make love to you again and again, my dear Angy," he whispered, kissing her lips and sucking on them.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Stop!" She cried, her tears now flowing in streams. "Stop! No more! Please Master Axel!" She begged as he began to regain speed. Her hard nipples produced more and more milk and she only cried harder and weakly struggled. "Just let me go, I want to go home." She sobbed. "Please, I have never done anything to humans. Why are you doing this?!" She cursed her beauty as she tried to wiggle away. "N-No more, I beg you!" She cried out, her womb on fire, her pussy aching and burning.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I do this because I want you. I want you, and I want to help you let out your inner whore," Alex smiled as he thrust. "I know you're a slut inside. You wear these clothes, showing off your body. I want you, I want your love, and I want you to want me," Alex said as he fucked her and rubbed her breasts.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy Cried and sobbed, continuing to beg for her release, but as the fucking continued, she found herself aroused and moaned instead of sobbed. Her nipples squirted milk out with every squeeze and soon she was cuming again. She was exhausted beyond anything she had ever experienced and lay there panting, not even needing to be pinned down any more. Some other digimon had been attracted to the scene and were watching from the trees as the human screwed their guardian. She blushed heavily and her sobbing resumed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shhh...Ignore them. Its just you and I," Alex whispered, kissing her neck. "If you want though, we could leave these prying eyes to my home, my dear Angy."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy only shivered in response and sobbed a little harder, though at this point she was so exhausted that even this was a pitifully weak. "Please....no more..." She begged in a whispering voice. Her body trembled beneath his touch and now she could barely take any more, it was her first time and she was a holy digimon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)