Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex kissed at the tears and licked her cheeks. Suddenly his hands pulled back he pulled a small pill. He crushed it up in his hands and pulled and blew the dust into Angy's face. Basically Angy would fall into heat, but not a normal kind. This kind was twice as effective and sex hungry as a normal moment of heat for Digimon.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy suddenly felt warmth spreading through her body, concentrating on her ass, breasts and pussy. "Ohh...ahhhh....wh-what did you-" she could not finish her sentience as she suddenly became super horny and very dizzy. "I dont....I want...I.." She blushed hard as she began to moan and pushed herself into Alex. "Please...please do things to my body!" She moaned. Her data seemed to waver a bit but managed to stay intact, her programing nearly crashed with the wave of lust and she was almost deleted or changed. But she managed to hang in there. She tried to rub against him and said "Oh please Mr. Human, do thing like before. Touch my body....oh...my clothes are so hot, please help."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"The name is Master Alex. Now tell me, what is your name, Angewomon?" Alex asked, pulling back, but holding here down so she couldn't touch herself with his tentacles.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Angy! My name is Angy! Please, dont be so cruel, I need to be touched!" She said with new tears in her eyes. "Please, just a little, please?" She wanted him to touch her so badly she was begging and pleading.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll do more than touch you," Alex smiled tore his clothes off revealing his erect dick. He then pulled back his tentacles and pinned her down, their lips close to each other. "Kiss me like you would your lover," Alex ordered. "Kiss me and I'll pleasure you."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wait...that...that goes in me...I..Im not sure I want that!" she said panicked and confused. "Stop..I dont have a lover...I have never kissed any one before." She was so confused, her body screamed yes, and half her mind did as well, but what little sense she had left screamed no. "I..I dont want that in me. I dont want that in me!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex rolled his eyes and kissed her, his tounge going into her mouth and exploring her mouth. His hands grabbed her clothes and easily ripped the white material off, letting Alex stab his large dick into Angy's tight pussy. He quickly began thrusting in and out, his pre cum leaking into her pussy as he only kissed her more and fucked her faster.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Noooooo!" She screamed through the kiss as she was penetrated for the first time. She cried tears of joy and sorrow as she was raped and abused. She sobbed and moaned into the kiss as it all happened, her virginity torn asunder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moved down and sucked on her tits, licking her nipples. His cock went faster and deeper into Angy's pussy, as Alex licked her tits. "Does it feel good? Does my big cock feel good in your tight cunt?" Alex moaned through her tits.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes?" She said half to herself. It felt incredible, but it also hurt in more then one way and she was still crying. "Please...Ahh..no...no more.. Ohhhh!" She moaned even louder as her nipples were licked and sucked. "Oh my gods! It feels so....so...ahhh!" she moaned louder, feeling her first orgasm ever approaching.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)